Deep

He held me in his arms for a while. I finally stopped crying and in between sniffles I muttered,
"I'm so sorry"
"It's okay, I know you didn't mean it" he says warmly, he was so different from the other guards. I don't understand how someone so forgiving could work here.

"Why do you work here?" I asked him
"To support myself and my family?" He replied, with a bit of confusion to his tone.
"You just seem different from everyone else"
What I said made him let out a small chuckle
"I just have a soft spot for you, I'm not like this with everybody"
For some reason that made me blush. I looked down and all I managed to come up with was "oh" - I felt the butterflies arise in my stomach and got a little nervous.

"Now you're nervous?" He said emphasizing the word now. Fuck, was it that obvious?
"Me? No of course not why would I be nervous?" I said quickly.
"I think you like me more than you let on"
"Dmitri, I was just tipsy and bored. That's why last night happened. Don't flatter yourself"
"I like how you go from being angry and yelling at me, to blushing."
"I wasn't blushing, it's freezing my face turns red when it's cold"
"Right" he said sarcastically.

The sound of keys rattling in the distance filled my ears, I pushed Dmitri so that we weren't standing so close to each other. He quickly left the cell and locked the door.
He whispered "I'll be back tonight, I have some news for you too. It's about your American friend"
"Wait! Is it bad news or good news?"
"Depends on how you want to look at it" he says quickly, then turning around to walk away. Leaving me once again all alone.

I sit on the thin mattress, feeling completely helpless. There's got to be some way to get out of here I think to myself. If only I could see Hopper, we would be able to think of something together. I leaned back and rested my head on the cold pillow, watching the sun slowly set and the sky turn into shades of purple and orange.

Seconds felt like hours here, with absolutely nothing to do but think. I knew I needed to get a message over to Hopper, we need to get back to Hawkins. I refuse to be trapped here forever. Then my mind couldn't help but wander to Dmitri, I kept having flashbacks of the night prior. I began to daydream about him fucking me again, and how he felt sliding in and out of me. Fuck I want him so badly but I have other things to worry about, I try and tell myself not to think about him. My hand begins to wander down to touch myself, as I start to let out a moan I hear the sound of keys getting closer and closer.

I sit up very quickly and try to fix my hair a bit.
"What were you doing?" He asks raising his eyebrow slightly.
"Nothing. Tell me what you heard from Hopper"
He opens my cell door and sits next to me on the bed.

"Alright, so we have a plan. I know a guy who will be able to bring you and your friend back to America for a certain price. Once we get the money he's going to distract some guards and try to escape. I'm supposed to hide you somewhere and your friend will come get you at the end when it's clear. Just follow him and it could work"

"I mean I don't know how much I like this plan but I guess have no other choice but to go along with it" I say kind of let down, this place is covered with guards I have a feeling this could go really wrong.

"Are you going to miss me?" He asks. I hadn't thought about that, but I would miss him. I wish he could come back with me.

"I guess a little" I reply, not wanting him to know I'm head over heels for him at this point.

He caresses my cheek with his hand, his fingertips rough in comparison to my soft skin.
"Well, I'm really going to miss you beautiful"

I feel my heart begin to race, him being just inches from my face makes it so hard to keep my hands off of him.

"I'm going to miss hearing you have to touch yourself to pretend I'm there"

I gave up on trying to play it cool, he knows the effect he has on me. It excites him.

"You have no idea what you do to me" he says leaning in closer to my lips. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck and moved in closely, as our lips touched he immediately became more greedy. He crashed his lips into mine, his mouth hot. Lifting me up swiftly and putting me on top of him so that I'm straddling him. I feel his huge length against me, turning me on even more.

He picks me up in one swift motion and pushes me up against the wall, continuing to kiss me. I let out a soft moan as he squeezes my body closer to his, feeling his warmth. "I've been thinking about this all day, Dmitri" I say in between breaths.

"I know" he says in my ear. He begins to kiss my neck as his hand reaches down to my underwear to rub my now sensitive clit. A loud moan accidentally escapes my lips as he does so,

"Shhh baby we have to be quiet if we're going to do this" he says, inserting one finger inside me, I feel myself getting more wet. As he's gently sucking on my neck he inserts another finger as I desperately try not to make any noise.

"Does that feel good baby?" He asks me in a deep low voice
"Oh my god yes, please don't stop" I gasped, trying to control my breathing. His fingers pumping in and out of me, he takes them out and begins to rub my clit again with the wetness covering them. He watches me tremble, I was so close. His hips impatiently thrusting against me.

"I need you to fuck me right no-" as soon as I said that I heard a noise, we paused for a second but he didn't seem to care. He wanted this. He slams his lips back into mine until we heard a noise again, this time a lot closer.

A loud voice shouts,
"ANTONOV!"

"Oh shit" he muttered and jumped back,
"I'll be back, I promise. Don't go anywhere" he said jokingly as he hurried out of the cell.

He took a few steps and a guard approached him, muttering words in Russian that I couldn't understand. He sounded firm but not angry. As they begin to walk down the hall away from me, I approach the bars and look to watch him walk away. He turns around to look at me and smiles, then immediately turning his head back facing forward.

I am in way too deep right now, two more days and I'm out of here. Forever.