21

2 days later.

"Hey, Nance," Mrs. Wheeler called. Walking out of the Wheelers family home. She smiled at the group as she walked out, carrying a cardboard box. "I found more of your old stuff in the attic." She smiled.

Nancy Wheeler smiled, walking over to her mother and smiled. She looked inside the box and gasped upon seeing the stuff in there. "Mr. Rabbit."

"It's okay if you wanna save him, you know?" Mrs. Wheeler smiled. Nancy smiled and shook her head. Placing the stuffed rabbit back in the box. "No, he'll be more loved in a new home."

"Oi! Mofo– oh! Hi Mrs. Wheeler!"

Mrs. Wheeler grinned. "Hi, Stephanie." She said laughing. "Is that more of Nancy's stuff?" She asked. And Steph nodded.

"Yeah, it is. More of it is on its way." She smiled sweetly towards Mrs. Wheeler nodded.

Stephanie walked over to the car, giving the box to Nancy.

In the distance, tires could be heard screeching. And Mrs. Wheeler looked towards the noise. "Someone order a pizza?"

"Pizza?" Dustin and Steve spoke in unison.

A Surfer Boy Pizza came driving up the road, blaring its horn as it parked. The passenger door swung open, revealing a guy with long dark hair dressed in all bright colours. The side door also opened. Revealing, Mike Wheeler, Will Byers, Jonathan Byers, and Eleven Hopper.

"Shut the fuck up!" Stephanie exclaimed excitedly. Will Byers was the first one to run towards someone, and that was Steph.

Steph gushed towards Will. Who came hugging her with as much force as she did. The two of them stayed in that position, until Steph heard sobs. She pulled back from Will, to see him crying.

"Why are you crying?" She laughed.

"I have no idea." Will laughed back.

The two heard a sniffle next to them and they looked besides them, to see a teary El. Steph let go of Will and bounced towards El. And Will went towards Dustin.

"You're okay." El whispered.

"I'm okay." She giggled. "What about you? Are you okay?" She asked. And Eleven nodded.

"Okay, I've got the last box– uh, what's going on?" A voice spoke and El and Steph turned their heads.

Eddie Munson stood outside with a box full of Nancy's things. He stood there, dumbfounded, having no idea what was going on. Stephanie laughed at him. Shaking her head.

"El, this is Eddie, Eddie this is Eleven."

Eddie's eyes went wide. He walked over to them, placing the box on top of the car. "This is the super powers girl?" He asked. And El furrowed her brows.

"Super powers?" She asked.

"Long story." She grinned. "Oh!" She spoke as she reminded about Will. "Will, come here!" She grinned. Dustin and Will walked over. "Will, this is, Eddie. He also likes D&D." She smiled.

"No way?!" Will asked. And he got a nod from Eddie. Eddie, Will and Dustin began to ramble about D&D. Steph's name got called, she turned her head and was met with the face of Jonathan Byers.

"Johnny!" She exclaimed happily. Running towards him and hugging him. "You know, I hate you calling me that." He smiled. Wrapping his arms tightly around the girl. "Just because you hate it, doesn't mean I don't love it." She smiled cheekily. Pulling Away from Jonathan.

"Dudette!" A voice spoke and suddenly Steph pulled into another hug. Steph froze, looking over to Jonathan.

"This is Argyle." He smiled.