Rooster😋

Rooster has been pissing you off all week. No matter what you do he is an asshole to you. This week you've flown better then him and you think that's why he's mad.

He slammed his stuff down and the chair. "What the fuck is up with you this week?!" y/n shouted.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Rooster shouted.

"WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU ROOSTER. YOU  HAVEN'T LOOKED AT ME SINCE LAST WEEKEND" y/n snapped back.

At this point y'all's faces were pretty close together and you stared at his lips but who can blame you. You've thought that rooster was hot for a very long
time. But suddenly he smashed his lips in to yours and you kissed back. He started kissing your neck and you let out little moans.

He sits me down on the table and he pulls down your nike shorts and panties. He just stares and you start to cover yourself up. "Do not ever cover
yourself around me. I'm going to have to punish you for that." Rooster says. i blush.

Next thing you know Rooster shoves his finger in me and i scream "BRADLEY" he chuckles. you threw your head back and he stopped "What are you doing" you said whiny "I want you to look me in the eyes the whole time" Rooster said. You nod.

Rooster makes you get down on your knees and unbuttoned his jeans and he grabs his hard dick and you just stared because it was not little at all. "Are you okay?" Rooster says "Uhm- i- yup yup i'm good" You said. He smiles and it makes you smile, the he grabs you head and puts his dick in your mouth you go all the way down and you gag and you keep doing that till he cums. When he cums he says "swallow" so you do.

He the picks you up and puts you back on to table and positions you how he wants you to be positioned.

Hope y'all like my drawing😭

He stuck the tip then he looked at me apologetically then he rams into you "HOLY SHIT" you scream. He's going really fast and it hurt at first because his dick is so big then the pleasure kicked in. Then he hit my g-spot and it causes me to scream and all he says is "There it is" smirking at you. He is constantly hitting your g-spot now, you scream " HOLY FUCK BRADLEY" he smirks. You feel. like you're near your release and you say "I about to cummm" "Hold It" He says "WHAT" you yell and he says "I'll tell you when you can. "UGHHH" You scream "Ok you can now" he say and y'all cum together.
———————————————————————————
498 words

This is really short but this is my first time writing smut/a book so bear with me😭.

I'm taking requests so feel free to send them:)