slider🏐

we were all at the hard deck bar the week before top gun started. slider and i were best friends and we were having a drinking contest and we were absolutely wasted. slider and i always had a thing with each other but we were never going to let it happen, we've kissed before but that was it. we ended up making out. then goose (🥲) told us we should probably go home bc we're really drunk. then i whispered in sliders ear "wanna come to my apartment?" he smiled and whispered back "of course!" mav got us an uber (yall ik there was not uber then😭 i'm just rushing this one bc i haven't really had time bc of school and my sports). when the uber got there i told him my apartment address.

*10 minutes later*

as soon as we walked in the door slider slammed me against the door and started making out with me. i stopped him and had him walk to my room. he picked me up and threw me on my bed. he got on top of me and started kissing my neck he hit my soft spot and i moaned. i felt the puddle in between my legs so i closed them fast to try to get some friction but as soon as i closed me legs he put his knee in between them and put his knee up to my pussy and i moaned. he started taking off my shirt and i started taking off his he pulled my shirt over my head and i pulled his shirt over his head , i took his pants and underwear off and he started pulling down my jeans and panties. he started kissing down my body. he kissed my thighs and went up to my pussy and looked up an me asking if he could go on, i nodded. he started eating me out and i was moaning.
i was holding on to his hair moaning his name "holy shit i'm about to cum" then he just stopped "what the fuc-" then he slams into me "HOLY SHIT" i scream and he laughed. he was going really fast and i was a moaning mess. then he pulled out "not again" i said he chuckled and said "i'm not gonna do that again i just wanted to surprise you". he positioned you like he wanted:

and slowly slid in you and you let out a sweet moan and that made him moan and start going at a fast speed he did not stop he stayed at the same fast speed at this point i was screaming his name "HOLY FUCK IM ABOUT TO CUM" i screamed "wait for me ...

and slowly slid in you and you let out a sweet moan and that made him moan and start going at a fast speed he did not stop he stayed at the same fast speed at this point i was screaming his name "HOLY FUCK IM ABOUT TO CUM" i screamed "wait for me hun" i did as he said "PLEASE" i screamed "okay you can cum now" and we came together. he flipped me on my back and started eating me out the i came again. we did it 4 more times.

——————————————————————————
568 words

y'all should i actually make a rooster story!?

i'm so so so sorry it took so long i've seen so busy. i play softball like travel softball so i've had that mixed with school and school softball but i'm trying yall!!

thank you guys for all the support this chapter is really bad but it was rushed cause i just wanted to get something out for y'all!!