My beloved [Jiyoo]

"Unnie let's stay together forever. Let's grow old together. Stay with me no matter what."

She used her remaining strength and kissed her girlfriend passionately.

She pulled away and gave her a puppy-like smile before suddenly disappearing.

Minji jumped up from her night terror. Tears streamed down her face as she looked at the person next to her, still peacefully sleeping. It's been 3 months since she had such images in her sleep and each time she fears that it'll actually happen.

The purple-haired shook her head violently, hoping to stop her negative thoughts. Knowing that it will never work, she gives up and carefully gets out of bed. She grabbed her pack of cigarettes that was on the bedside table and headed to the balcony, to clear her mind.

It was a full moon, the stars were shining ever so brightly. The breeze provided a relaxing sensation as Minji was all sweaty even when just wearing nothing but underwear and an oversized shirt, her lover's shirt to be specific. She opened her pack and lit a cigarette, it was the only thing that could relax her at the moment besides her lover but she didn't want to wake her from her slumber. She smiled as she remembered the past events, they had shared a night of love and passion, she always enjoyed giving her lover a well-deserved night of relaxation. So that was the main reason she didn't wake her as she was always exhausted after many hours of lovemaking.

She brought up the cig to her red cherry lips, inhaling and exhaling the smoke, feeling all the tension instantly diminish. She looked up at the dark night sky and closed her eyes, memories of the best years of her life played like a movie. A movie she wished she could record and keep forever, but for now it's all etched into her brain, for her only to see.

As she finished the cig and lit another, she heard shuffling behind her and instantly smiled knowing who it was.

"Unnie what are you doing out here? It's cold."

Minji turned and looked up at the younger. She was wearing a robe and nothing underneath, red marks could be seen on her neck and on her thighs. Her silver hair was lazily thrown to one side, her eyes showed concern and confusion. To Minji she looked like a goddess, the most beautiful creature to ever exist.

The purple-haired chuckled and stood up to hug the shivering girl.

"Let's go inside Yoohyeon-ah before you freeze your ass off. I'll finish this off and join you."

"I'll stay with you and help you finish, it's been a while and I've been craving one."

She passed the cig to the younger and stared at her as she brought it up in between her lips. The same lips she had been addicted to for the past 5 years, she could never get enough of those strawberry kisses.

She didn't even notice that the latter had been trying to get her attention till she felt a burning sensation on her neck.

"Shit Kim Yoohyeon what was that for"

She rubbed her neck, pouting, as the younger broke into a fit of giggles. The silver hair had put out the cigarette on Minji's neck, seeing her not paying her any attention as she was talking.

"You weren't listening when I asked you a question so I had to get your attention."

She stuck her tongue out and threw the cigarette butt to who knows where.

The older scoffed in annoyance at Yoohyeon's habit of littering and throwing her trash wherever she wanted to because of her laziness.

"Let's just go back in before I do something I regret and I mean it this time you brat."