A God and Calamities 'Wife'

Name: Shu Li

Name: Shu Li

Meaning: Book Beauty

Formal title: Prince of the Heaven's realm/General Ding Bang

Relations: Mu Qing is like an older brother to him, he a son/little brother in turn. Feng Xin is a teacher figure because he was often trained under him. Jun Wu the emperor of the heaven's realm is his biological father.

Info: Shu Li has sadly lost his memories from his mortal years, so he does not remember of the times he had spent with his former master and the child he had helped raise. He often gets headaches or dizzy during times especially when things that were dear or important from the past are discussed.

Likes: Sweets, tea, Mu Qing, Feng Xin, Ling Wen, Shi Qingxuan, Pei Xiu, Xie Lian, Hua Cheng/San Lang, Jun Wu(sometimes), children, animals, his grandmother, mother, being able to explore the mortal realm/heaven's realm, cooking, reading, painting, his believers, friends, his son and daughter, and his husband's.

Family

Father: Jun Wu (alive)

Mother: Chai Yan (deceased)

Grandfather: Liu Qianfan (???)

Grandmother: Tang Min (alive)

Son: Xiao Bo (alive)

Daughter: Meng Jing (alive)

'Husband': Xie Lian (alive)

'Husband': Hua Cheng/San Lang (alive)

Name: Xie Lian

Meaning: To thank from pity/mercy

Formal Title: Crown Prince of Xianle/Flower god

Relation: He was Shu Li's master in their mortal years, Shu Li was his most favored concubine. They were most often confused as husband and 'wife'.

Info: When he had ascended to the heaven's at 17 he had to sadly leave Shu Li behind who was expecting children from a tragic accident while out in town. When he had been banished from the heaven's to the ruins of his home, he hadn't seen his dear concubine there. He had hoped that he had gotten away but was still worried dearly.

Likes: helping the sick/weak, his believer's, Mu Qing, Feng Xin, Shu Li, Ling Wen, Xiao Bo, Meng Jing, cooking, collecting scraps, Hua Cheng/San Lang.

Family

Father: ??? (deceased)

Mother: ??? (deceased)

Cousin: Qi Rong (alive)

'Wife': Shu Li (alive)

'Son': Xiao Bo (alive)

'Daughter': Meng Jing (alive)

Name: Hua Cheng/San Lang

Meaning(s): Flower City/Third Son

Formal title: Crimson Rain Sought Flower

Relation: Shu Li was his caretaker when the Prince was busy during his mortal years, he would never leave Shu Li or the Crown Prince's side.

Info: When the Crown Prince of Xianle caught him as a child Shu Li was the one who would often take care of him the most because of how busy the prince was. This led to Hua Cheng gaining a deep fascination with both males, when the fall of the kingdom and him being kicked out of the army he had helped his caretaker to safety amongst the chaos. He tragically was not able to see Shu Li after this horrible event. He was was always worried for his two beloveds and waited to reunite with them once again.

Likes: Xie Lian and Shu Li's cooking, Painting, Praising his gods, making offerings(especially to his gods), helping with the shrine, Xie Lian, Shu Li, Xiao Bo, Meng Jing.

Family

Father: ??? (deceased)

Mother: ??? (deceased)

'Wife': Shu Li (alive)

'Husband': Xie Lian (alive)

'Daughter': Ming Jing (alive)

'Son': Xiao Bo (alive)