Chapter 1: "The Arrival"

Dedicated to the Spy Kids Next Door and Syd, I love you guys <3 xoxo

-Zayvion's POV

Ahhh, what a beautiful fall day in Greensboro, North Carolina. It's such a great day to take a vacation away from the city with your loving friends, which is what exactly my friends and I did.

It was supposed to be a nice week away from the drama of our everyday college lives. Not to mention, it was the first time that we had all seen each other since the summer and we all missed each other; we literally was texting all week up to traveling to the airbnb that we were all staying at.

Unfortunately, our nice week away quickly turned into the most horrible trip ever and by the end of the week, our lives were never the same.

But I'm moving ahead of myself, let me start from the beginning...

It was October and we were in our friend, Ontario's van on the way to the Airbnb. We were all excited and talking about what we wanted to do while we were there.

Oh I didn't even introduce myself, I'm Zayvion Taylor,  I just turned 18 about a month ago. I'm kind of the voice of reason, chill one, and creative in our group.

"I was thinking that we should go horseback riding, it would be so much fun!", I said.

My friend, Xiomei Adams, the sarcastic asshole of the group gave me an "are you serious" face and said, "Nigga, are you paying my medical bill?"

I laughed.

"No.", I said.

"Yeah I thought so, I'll pass.", said Xiomei.

"Girl what is there to do in the country? We're gonna have to go to the city to really do stuff.", said Gigi Rose, my best friend and the sassy one/party girl/weird one of the group.

"How would you know, Gigi?", asked Lilo Beckford, my other best friend and the sweetheart of the group.

"Because I go to college here.", said Gigi.

"You right, nevermind", said Lilo.

"We can figure this out when we get to the house", said Nyla Young, the singer and semi-sarcastic asshole of our group.

"Bruh are we there yet, I'm bout to air this bitch out.", said Megatron Palacios, the unpredictable one of the group.

"Megatron no you're not so stop.", said Chana Deka, the astrologist of the group.

"If yall start arguing, I'm throwing both of yall on to the highway.", said Diego Littman, the asshole of the group.

"Diego no, what's wrong with you?", said Sevyn Young, the stripper and goofy one of the group.

"What isn't wrong with him?", said Ontario Paul, the laidback one of the group.

"Yall so crazy", said Arielle Welcher, the cool one and working girl of the group.

"No really, yall need help.", said Brielle Welcher, Arielle's twin and the nonchalant one of the group.

"Guys, let's be nice humans.", said Dylan Barkley, the nice one of the group.

"Should we? Can we just eat eddies instead?", asked Nico Newport, the adventurous one and pothead of the group.

"No, smoking is bad.", said Saoirse Joseph, the tall one of our group.

"Shut up Saoirse, no one asked your ass.", said Xiomei.

Saoirse and Xiomei started arguing and Chana jumped in.