Rowans PoV

Beep beep beep my six o'clock alarm was going off so I could get ready and get on the road. "Okay are you excited." I asked Fancy my border collie. She just sat there and wagged her tail. I got my clothes on and I put my hair in a ponytail and got my hat. "Now it's time to go get Rose and load her in the trailer." I said out loud for no reason. Fancy got in the front seat of my truck and sat there as hooked up the trailer in thirty degree weather. I drove to the barn and woke up the horses and the barn cats. I got Roses leather halter on and took her to the trailer. "Load up." I told her and she did just that. Now on our way to Dallas Tx. FYI i live in Kenedy Tx so it was about a four our drive. I got in the car and called my best friend Jackson to make sure I was picking him up. "Good morning." He said to me. "Good morning am I still picking you up for the rodeo today." I asked him in such a tired voice "Yep." He said in a cheerful mood. "Okay bye." I said as I hung up the phone. Me and him are going to the rodeo with me and Rose and him and Rowdy which is his horse. I got to his gate and put in the code. "Damn he has such a fancy gate." I said to myself. He loaded Rowdy up and got in the truck. "Bur it's cold outside." He said as he shivered.