Coming out (pt 4)

Willys pov:

I woke up at 8:30am nervous about what im going to do in less than 3 hours.
I got a Notification so I checked my phone.
It was Simon.

Messages:

Simon-good morning baby.
Me-good morning love.
Simon-when is the live Again I don't want to miss it.
Me-at 10am
Simon-that's really soon are you sure you want to?
Me-yess I want to scream to the world that I love you.
Simon-love you too<3
Me-idk what to wear tho.
Simon- is nothing a option?;)
Me- nope but I bet you would love that.
Simon- darn I wished it as!
Me- it is in your room tho.;)
Simon- well come here soon:)
Me- after my speech I will
Simon- ok well good luck baby.
Me- thank you.
Simon- no problem:)
Me- I want you to hug me right now:(
Simon- well I can't right now but later ok baby.
Me- ok I love you.
Simon-love you too
Me-well bye my love.
Simon-bye baby.
——————

It's 9:00am now so I ate breakfast and got my hair and makeup done.
Shockingly my mom told me I can wear whatever I want.
I picked out the purple hoodie I stole from Simon and black jeans with two rings on my left hand and three rings on my right hand.

It's 9:45am almost time to do my big speech and Simon texted again.

Messages:
Simon-good luck baby!
Me -thank you.
Simon- are you ready?
Me-I think so.
Simon-I'm so proud of you
Me-I love you so so so much!
Simon-I love you more!!
Me-nope not possible!
Simon- whatever:)
Me-well it's about to start so byee.
Simon- byee
——————

It's 9:56am and I'm already sitting on the couch with the Queen and dad.
After four minutes it starts so I started talking.

"I just want to say thank you all for the support after my brother sadly past. It has been really hard for me to not have him with us for the past week so i want to thank some people for help me get thur it alive."

My mom looks at me confused because she didn't have that in the speech.

"The first person is a friend of mine her name is Felice she lets me cry on her shoulder if needed or I can talk to her about anything and everything and she won't tell anyone."

My mom didn't look mad right now because Felice is a good friend to all.

" Second person is my friend Madison we started to be friends a month ago because of Felice. But she's always there if you need some one.She is probably the nicest and sweetest girl I knew."

My mom still isn't mad probably because I'm talking about girls but soon she will be pissed but I don't give a shit.

"Now the late person is my... boyfriend his name is Simon. I think you all know that famous video I denied. Well I lied it was me in the video and I'm not ashamed of it Simon is nice,funny,helpful, and he treats me like a normal person. I denied the video because my mom made me she said to "save" my title. But I love this man to much to lose him. And with that please don't go to his house and try and interview him because him and his family won't. Thank you for your time hope you support me or don't I don't give a shit. Bye."

I feel nervous but proud of myself.
I looked at the bitch ass Queen and she looks pissed then I looked at my dad he didn't look mad he looked reliefed.

"I'm proud of you my son" my dad said.
"Thank you dad that means a lot to me"
"No problem could I meet Simon one day?"
"Yea if Simons ok with it I think I would be."
"Ok well are you going to go see him?"
"Yea I told him I would so bye love you."
"Love you too."