Chapter 3 - The United Guardians

The United Guardians

also known in the Human mythology the entity's who brought prosperity in the history of this World, being told upon through different time's in this sentient World, of different species, some having there own opinion, some who disagree there beliefs.

Mostly opinions, leading there history. the chaos began thousands of years ago when the chaos began, forming the secretly form alliance between the guardians, the cause?

the havoc of the demon Lord.

proclaiming the great war.

the guardians who were also at that time being invisible from naked eye spirit's clashing each other, furiously.
also marking there history

these spirits are called the natural spirit's, also known as nature's spirits,
in category there are 4 kinds of spirits,Forest,Earth,weather,Water

Nature has it bounds including the Spirit who operated them, the war began simply because of racism.

Just like, in modern times it isn't Unusual to hear people talk harshly of  a person's especially of race and other aspects that life's brings, the cause

it begins with rumors . . .

Worlds can be same in small aspects, and this World seems to be one of it. interfering with the peace.

3500 years of constant battling for territory's hoping of owning the major kingdom's

(as to why they are fighting for the major kingdom's are simple one's a guardian. conquer a territory they could explore it and live there peacfully in disguise)

(if ever a person has seen them in Real form, the entity would instantly pass out and forget about the scene)

(Even giving out information from them would be the same. but would not be going unconscious,)

( this only apply whenever the spirit allows them to)

As Years ones more grew, the demon's finally had enough to invade the Kingdoms, being able to surpass the major one's over the course of this years.

and began the Great war.

at first the spirit's. didn't mind them for a while, thinking to be just another small war.

but in time, they finally recognize the changes, that it became more noticeable

As the war is also weakening of all side, the war between spirits put out for good.

all the spirits sewing there eyes through the cause it became clear, that its disastrous than they thought.

Forests, burned not being recognizable no more

the oceans, stained with corpses all over with broken shards of destroyed, vessels.

the ground with constant craters as big as an major asteroids.

the atmosphere filled with dust and dibress Falling from Space causing more chaos.

while the other species, Fight for there life due to the demons conjuring more than 2/3 of the species of this world inhabit

neglecting there duty's as spirits they finally. began to act accordingly, and formed there alliance.

-.- ż

Kevin sleept peacefully in his desk, him being in his work shop for a whole week figuring more improve schematic.

Generally he doesn't need sleep as his body already is infinitely powerd due to the system