fabulous

the curtain open'd i hold my microphone in my hands tight i hear jade call my name and spit out words of joy i see my crush sitting on the front row.i stumble on the stage as they all stare at me.the girls laughed and the boys checked.i felt like falling down.as the audiance stared at me.i ran of stage crying pools of water.my friends disopointed i was disopointed with my self.i ran outside in the tumballing rain.i see a bench i walk up to it my hair was storming wet.i look at the neckolace my father gave to me as a child.i remember the word's he said to me as a child i look at him as if he was here.i sometimes talk to him when no one is looking.i remember we always talked about what mom would have for us to eat maybe special friday lunch.we never talk about dad at home we just sit and eat.it was years ago we were in the car to london far away.my dad he walked up to a man to ask for directions then he just pulls out a gun and aims it at my dad we all shiver as he shots him right in the heart then the man runs away my mum ran outside i stayed in the car but just had to come out so i did he said he would always watch us and say that he loved us and it was time for him to move on we cry all the time i try not to but my mum always cries even when im at school i hope one day we will move on but not forget.we love him like he still loves us.sometimes i wonder if he does watch us.hes in heaven dancing with god thats what mum said.were a strong family we still look up not look down at past.and we always smile and have a laugh.thats what dad would of wanted.