part 2

i stood up and ran all the way to my house.my mum saw me she stared at me.i just ran up stairs and cried and asked for my dad.i took the picture of my dad out of my bag and talked to it.i heard my mum run up stairs she knocked on my door she called my name.i open'd the door she gave me a big hug.she said the school called and said to her what happen'd my mum was so sad i didnt mean for her to be worried and sad i was shy i was always bullied by shannon and nicole the pretty kids they always whisperd and started rummers about me that werent true maybe 1 was true that i had a crush on shannons boyfriend edward  baker.i always thought i was ugly i dont think edward loved shannon just she loves him.he always smiles when i walk past.hes niv]ce to me shy to shannon.i hate school cause shannon is in my class edward sits next to me.i pretend im not looking but he always looks at me.shannon laughs at me when i walk in class.nicole swears at me.i could go on and on but i wouldent make a differance to how im treated the teacher hates me,loves shannon.and im a nerd a big NERD.i dont wear cute clothes or wear short skirts like shannon,what you would expect out of her.she was pretty any boy would want her.no one wants me of course did i say my name is Scarlet Jones.my mum carry's on holding me and saying to me its alright.the next day i run down to breakfast and watch my mum read the new recipe for jamie oliver.my friend text's me and askes if im alright but i just put my phone down and eat my ceral.