part 3

i watch the birds mate in the tree's i dont know why it makes me want to mate.i wish i had a boyfriend in year 3 a boy asked me to the disco but he made out with another girl.my mum said it happen'd to her to but she was the other girl,lucky right.i finished my ceral and said good bye to my mother and hugged her tight im the only child but my mums expecting a boy she meet a man called jeremy hes nice.my dad said to my mum before he died she would have to move on and find another man and she did but it doesent make her happy it makes he feel like shes being rude to my father.i walked to school and thought to my self i should run to catch up to edward so i ran but he was walking with shannon then she slaps him and said how could you i was so happy i went up to him and talked to him he was red in the cheeks she slapped him hard.we help hands and we talked for a while i saw my friends he said bye to me my friends or best friends were very angry they shoted at me i kept saying sorry i was sad and worried they forgave me they knew how it felt it was harsh i said to them i was going to put heels on tomorow and wear my best clothes and wear makeup she said she would to and my other best friend ryan said he would cut his long hair and stuff.sadelly shannon heard us tomorow wasent good i looked pretty boys checked me out but when i went to class shannon was so pretty even i amit it.much prettier than me and my friends.