1.1

In the Toretto household, almost every single night, one name was shouted out loudly enough for the whole neighbourhood to hear.

And that name was Dom. Sometimes 'dickhead' and sometimes 'Dominic Toretto, get your ass here' but mainly Dom. The reason why Dom's name was shouted out nearly every single day was because of Daisy.

Daisy Toretto is Dom's twin sister. When there was one Toretto, the other one would be there somewhere. Together, Daisy and Dom were a team. Unstoppable, unforgetabble and unpredictable.Together, along with Mia Toretto sometimes, the two were a storm, a hurricane, an earthquake.

Now, the reason why Dom's name was shouted out angrily into the quiet air was because Dom had to be one of those cliche brothers.

"You called?" Dom replied, as smug as ever. Daisy groaned in frustration, throwing the nearest thing she could find at him. It was Mia's purse.
"Jesus, what do you guys carry in here?" Dom moaned, clutching his throbbing nose.

Good aim, Daisy. She mentally congratulated herself before composing herself, scowling at him. "Just cause Letty's not giving you sex anytime soon, doesn't mean you can ruin my chances of getting laid."

Dom chuckled, wincing at the pain it brought him. He was proud of her. Of course, he would never tell her that. "What makes you think you would get lucky?"

Daisy scoffed. He obviously must be oblivious to all the lustful gazes she got. But, he wasn't. He was quick to shoot all of them a glare and flex his muscles. I mean, when you have muscles like he does, wouldn't you flex whenever you could?

"Bitch, please. Everyone knows out of the two of us, i'm hotter." Dom internally rolled his eyes. But, before he could reply with a smart comment, not really, Mia walked into the room.

"What happened now?" Mia asked, amusement clearly written all over her face. "Dom here stopped Nick from taking me to his place." Daisy coldly stated, crossing her arms over her chest.

"The cute guy?" Mia asked in disbelief. Daisy nodded. "Oh, well. How about that other cute guy?" Mia said, flopping on to the bed. Daisy cocked her head to the side, staring at Mia in confusion. "Which guy?"

"You know, blonde hair, blue eyes." Mia replied dreamily, staring up at the ceiling. Dom clenched his fists. This was the first time he heard of this 'guy'.

"Oh! Tuna, no crust guy." Daisy nodded, brows furrowing. "He orders the tuna? That's crap." Dom mutters. Mia and Daisy heard him but stayed quiet.

"Nah, I know you have a thing for Mr Blue Eyes." Daisy winked at Mia, laughing when Mia's cheeks began to redden. New goal, get Mia and Mr Blue Eyes together, no matter what.

"By the way, Dai, Nick won't be able to respond to your calls for a little while, after a little incident happened. So don't waste your phone bill." Dom winked, whistling as he walked away.
In 3, 2, 1, "Dominic Toretto, get your ass back here!"

••••

okay, woo, hi, new account.
okay, so on the 7th of April I went to watch Fast & Furious 7 and it was so good. The tribute at the end was so sad and I literally love the movies now, even though i've watched fast 7 only, oops.

so, Daisy is played by Megan Fox, bae and it's a Brian ff bc I miss Paul Walker loads
R.I.P Paul Walker.

check it out!

p.s. my other accounts are flcwerpetals (5sos ff) and thedivinemcve (teen wolf ff)