Chapter 5 - The Note

"who do you mean?" skye feeling something.

"umm,nope it's just nothing" i replied to hers.

"okay" skye happy.

Skye Pov*
Somethings fishy is going on with him.

Zuma Pov*
I hope she didn't noticed that well. I just can't believe I'm with her.

"um,skye did you hear what i just said earlier?" i asked.

"yeah, so let's go back i guess?" skye say goodbye to me.

"maybe later, you go first I'll be back at 23 minutes" i say goodbye to her after saying what i said.

"okay, sure bye!" skye left.

"bye!!" i replied.

After 23 minutes.

"it's already been 23 minutes, i'll go back!" i go back to the lookout.

When zuma came back, he saw skye and chase are playing and zuma so sad looking at them, chase said.

"that pup, is a no used pup , he's underrated haha, and i don't wanna see him ever again" chase laughed.

"oh so, I'm underrated huh?" i said to myself.

At Night:

Zuma Pov*
Maybe i am really no used pup, and I'm just a silly pup who don't get any attentions, specially when skye shows up. I'll just leave the team, now.

"bye paw patrol, hope your happy without me now..I'm writing in the paper, so I'll say goodbye to them and, never come back again" i walked away slowly, so i won't wake up the pups.

After he leave, the pups yawns and say "good morning" to each other,but when skye gonna wake him up, she didn't see him in his pup house, and there's a note.

"what is this, a note from zuma let's read" skye reads the note from him.

Dear,Skye And The Pups,
I hope your,happy now without me pups & ryder, I've seen skye that she don't have a feelings like i feel. she don't feel the same way as me, i saw chase and skye playing together without me, after we went at the bay , chase laughing at me because i don't get any attentions to ryder like you pups, and because i am no used pup and I'm underrated. Time To Say Goodbye Pups,specially you skye....

- Written By Zuma Idiot.

"so he likes me,that's what he said yesterday he's happy with the water cause the girl he liked is were out there" her heart broke after reading Zuma's note.

"that's kinda disappointing, he said he didn't get any attentions even me" rocky is feeling down for him.

"i already,know about that" chase said.

"you do?" skye asked and shocked.

"yep!" chase replied.

"we have to find him!" skye shouted.

"let's go, i have to find my friend!" rocky yells.

"then let's go!" skye and the pups find him.