Chapter 5 Back to school

I walk to my locker in utter silence.My second encounter with the reaper made me get barely any sleep last night."Savannah."Shouted my boyfriend.His name was Colton Nesbit we have been together since sixth grade.It was are fifth anniversary in August."Hey Colton."I state hugging him.I open my locker and Colton does his."So I guess I will see you later."He said.I nod.

Fourth period came around I was utterly not happy at the moment.I grab the papers we need today,an I realize I didn't do my homework."Shot."I state sitting next to Chris."Whats wrong with you?"He asks."For once in my life I didn't do my homework."I reply.My arms were crossed tight and I was so annoyed at myself I was digging my claws in my arms."Savannah,did you do your homework?"asked Mr.Thomas."No."I reply."Why?"He asks surprised."Because I had a little meeting with the best grim reaper in the entire Earth,his name is Grell."I state in my head."Had a meeting last night."I lie.He rolls his eyes.I work on my warm up and my work.A hand appears on my shoulder and it was a red head's."Can I sit next to you?"He asked.I look at him closely,it was Grell but with short hair.He was wearing black jeans with dark gray stripes and a red t shirt.He was wearing his normal glasses,but his eyes were green."My name is Rudy but my friends call me Ruby."He said holding out his hand.I shake his hand as he sits down."What are you doing here?"I ask in a whisper."Thought I could hang out with you at school."He said.I roll my eyes with a small smile.The bell rings shortly after.I pack up my papers and guide Grell through the halls.I knew a area where I could talk to him and the best part was I was the only one who knew about it.We reach the area and I stop turn and look him dead in the eyes."Grell look you can stay but,no smiling,no looking at anyone,and no death scythe."I state."Got it."He replies.Some of his hair was muffled at the top,I reach up and move it around a bit.He seemed shocked.I quickly take my hand away after realizing what I was doing.I turn and start to leave,he grabs my wrist,pulls it gently and holds me in a embrace.My face gets warm.We pull apart after a few moments.He grins.We continue our route to the track."Savannah!"Yelled Colton.He runs up and kisses my cheek."Was that necessary?"I ask.He smiles."Maaybe."He says.I play punch his shoulder.His coach calls him and he walks away."See ya."He says as he walks away."You haven't told him have you?"Grell asks."No."