Chapter 14 A red and black chess board

(Grell's POV)

"Hell,she had a tight grip."Said Ronald poking Skull's throat."Yes,just like someone else I know."Said William who was looking at me.I ran after Survina,who was outside on the marble bridge,sitting on the edge,her red jacket inside the bridge,her legs dangling off the side.She was holding a piece of her black hair and continuously running her closed fist down the strand of hair."You know you weren't the only reaper to do that you know."I state to Survina.She looks at me in disbelief."Who was it?"She asks.I point two thumbs at myself with my smile.She looks back at the horizon.I plop myself next to her on the bridge.She rests her head on my shoulder.I snake my fingers into hers."Who did you almost choke?"She asks.I smile."William,that's why he has a hatred for me."I reply.She snickered slightly."Well to tell you the truth Skull was actually happy to have a girl almost choke him to death."I state with a chuckle.She smiles with a laugh."Grell,"She says."Hmm?"I ask."Thank you."She says.Seconds later we were shoved off the bridge,an we fell into the river below."HeHe Sorry."Said UnderTaker.We climb back onto the bridge soaked.Survina throws a knife into UnderTaker's hat,which stuck into a tree behind him."Not funny,at all UnderTaker."She yelled shivering.We walk to her room to get her new clothes.UnderTaker left a spare suit or two in her dresser.I handed the clothes to her and stepped outside,an head to my room to change.

(Survina POV)

I twist my hair around a few times to ring out the water.I look back at Grell holding my hand on the bridge.The way he cheered me up.Everything he did made me like him more,he was more than a blood thirsty,red renegade,he was more than that,he was a sweet,kind reaper.He watched out for me from day one.Maybe being a reaper was the greatest decision I ever made.I comb my black tangles and smooth out my mind.I was going to be the best of,just like the woman who cursed me said.

(Claude's POV)

I walk to my master's quarters with his morning tea.I tap his door twice and walk in."Now young master it's time to walk up."I state pouring the highness's tea"What's on the schedule for today?"Asked Alois."Nothing,but I have interesting news."I reply."What would that be?"He asks."A female reaper."I reply simply."Where?"He asked rushed."Not sure but she is training."I reply."Find her,bound her here she could help me get Ciel Phantomhive."He says ordering me."Yes your Highness."I reply.

(Survina's POV)

A knock on my door snaps my attention."Who is it?"I ask."Who do you think."Replied a red voice.I open my door and Grell walks in,well I should say run in."Alright pack your Death Scythes,we are hunting tonight."He says handing me my knifes."Williams letting me go."I state to myself.My first hunt,with Grell by my side.
The soul to harvest was a women's named Lauren Marie Stewart,she would meet her death at twelve past three,this morning.Grell insisted I watch this time.I nod my head.He was in the middle of the cinematic record when I yawned."Wait for me by the front door."He says for me saw me yawning."I will be out in a moment."He says.I wait in the doorway.Seconds turn to minutes,minutes to hours.I start to get very impatient so I walk.To the back alley and Grell was on the ground motionless.His chainsaw through his stomach."Grell No,no."I state in a whisper pulling out his chainsaw.My hand circled in his.