Chapter 24 A wedding of disaster

I stood in front of a full length mirror,seeing my dress on,my hair in a bun.My mothers necklace around my neck.Today was my day,and Grell's too.Today there will be two Sutcliffs."Survina,"A voice said.I turn and see my dad in a formal reaper suit."Its time."He said walking to my side.I loop my arm in his.Sebastian plays the wedding march.All reapers(An one human)stand as I walk down the aisle.Grell wore a red tux with black shoes,gloves and handkerchief.

(Grell's POV)
Survina looked beautiful in her red and black dress.We stand before Will(The priest)"We are gathered here today for the joining of reapers."He pauses."From the first day you've been alike,like a checker or chess board.An I've never seen a more likely pair so without further ado,Survina Grim do you take Grell Sutcliff as your husband?"Will asks.Without any hesitation she says."I do."She looks me in the eyes and I smile."Do you Grell Sutcliff take Survina Grim as your wife?"Will asks."Yes,I do."I reply.We slide on the rings."An I William T. Spears pronounce you reaper and reaper,you may kiss the bride."He said.We kiss as everyone claps and cheers.We hug and enjoy our day together.
Me and Mrs.Sutcliff hit the dance floor and we do a Vietnamese Walts.A song was playing about someone losing there father at the age of fifteen."Between the River and Me."She whispered.It played and we dance until the song ends.
(A/n listen to entire song plz)
"I will be right back."She says.She disappears.
(Survina's POV)
"How am I going to tell him?"I mutter to myself.I had to tell him,but I didn't know how.My mom told me something was going to happen soon,but she didn't tell me what.I didn't want him to worry,how was I going to tell him?
I walk back to everyone an put a smile on my face."Congratulations."Said a voice.I turn and see the other side of the demons."Claude get out of here,or I will kill you."I growl.He smiles,but I don't run.I summon my Death Scythes and fan then between my fingers."Relax,Im not here to fight."He said.He walked closer and handed me a letter."From yours truly."He said.I take it from his hands."An I would open it after the wedding."He said.He then walked away.
I walked back over to Grell and we talked for the remainder of the day."It was fun Mrs.Sutcliff but my master has some work to do."Says Sebastian.I thank everyone for coming and rush to my room to change into my reaper uniform.I open the letter Claude have me.
"Dear Survina,
Come to the Trancy manor,we have important matters to talk about.
Yours Truly
Claude Faustus."His voice said behind me.I spin around and stab him with my dagger in the throat."You've always been stubborn."He said locking my wrists above my head,pushing me against the wall.With his free hand he rips my shirts open.He then starts kissing me,almost choking me.I fight and struggle.He goes for my neck.He rips a section of my skirt.I pull up my leg and shove it into him,causing him to stagger back.He had blood on his lips,my blood.I throw knifes stabbing his chest,arm and shoulder.My knifes won't be fatial.Grell's chainsaw was in my room.I grab it and fight Claude.I cut his arm and his cinematic records showed."That hurt."He said playfully."Why would I care if it hurt you or not."I yell."Because you may not realize it but you are soon to be tripled in you new family."He said.I realize what he meant.He kicked me into stomach launching me into the wall making me drop the chainsaw."Its a pity really,losing such a fine reaper or two."He said swinging the saw.I caught it,the chain cutting my palms."Survina!"Yelled Grell.That distracted Claude long enough to shove the chainsaw into Claude."Let me see."Said Grell who was trying to look at my palms.My vision blurred,I soon felt light headed."Why does it fell like I got bitten in the neck..."I state putting my hand on my head.To keep me focused,I pass out in Grell's arms.