New York Chapter 3

After that stupid stunt, she pulled my mood went even more down if that was even possible

 After that stupid stunt, she pulled my mood went even more down if that was even possible. She is now still sleeping with her big ass blanket which I don't even know how that fits in her backpack but whatever. She seems to be enjoying her nap tho. I guess that's good.

 In the middle of her nap, I decided to take a moment to look at the girl I am soon to be marrying. Yes, it's a forced marriage that will help out our mafias, but still, she is the most beautiful person I have ever seen. 

I ended up staring at her for a while and all my friends noticed. They all started calling my name and laughing at me. 

"Vincent! Wipe that little piece of drool right there buddy!"

"LMFAO he already fell in love with her."

"But... I can see why though."

After Jayden said that, I gave him a deadly glare and I could tell that he was scared and immediately shut his mouth. 

*time skip*

After the little joke I made to Vincent, which really wasn't because she is really hot, he got mad at me and the plane has been quieter than ever for the longest

After the little joke I made to Vincent, which really wasn't because she is really hot, he got mad at me and the plane has been quieter than ever for the longest. Anastasia is still asleep thankfully after all of our laughter. She is one scary bitch. Good luck to Vincent with his marriage. 

Anyways, now I'm gonna try and break the silence on the plane. It's really driving me crazy and giving me a headache. 

(back and forth between Jayden and Vincent)

"Sooo... Vincent.. how do you feel about the marriage?"

"Uhm, why do you care?"

"Well, I'm just trying to break the tension because we have 6 hours left of the flight and on top of that I'm also kinda curious."

"Uhm... well I'm going to tell her to stay out of my way so I'm probably going to barely see her anyways."

"So what are you going to do about all your sluts?"

"What do you mean 'what am I gonna do' nothing? It's not like we are dating so I will still continue to have fun with them until the marriage. I still have a month until then."