Wildehopps

"You Have The Right To Remain Silent-ly In Love"

Judy has had a crush on Nick since the missing mammal case. But, because inter-species relationships are ilegal, she's forced to hide her feelings for him. Just as she was at her breaking point, Nick has some shocking news that made them into a couple.
But when in the middle of their case they discover soemthing sinsiter, they either have break off the love or let the secret out...

It was Wednesday evening when Nick and his best friend, Judy, watched the news at Nick's apartment. Their day off was rapdily reaching it's  conclusion. And, what better way the end the evneful day by relaxing on the couch.
The two got their day off as a reward for stopping a bank hiest that could've ended in a blood bath had Nick didn't outsmart the crooks to thinking that they won. Only to then summon back up.

Nick wore his classic green shirt and purple tie while Judy wore her classuc attire as well: pink shirt and blue jeans.

"This is Channel 3 news with the latest." the female snow lepored said.
"There's been report of a innocent dog, Dgg getting involved in a car accident by an oncoming driver. Dugg is now in hospital while Frank, a fox, is currently in prison for three years for drunk driving."
Irritated, Nick swiched the tv off and placed it on the coffee table.
Silence filled the room before Nick finally spoke.

"I tell you, Carrots," he began.
"Every time i turn on the news it's always about my kind getting up to no good. Doing stupid stunts to make us decent foxes look bad. Spreading a bad name to our kind."
He sighed, slouching on the couch.
"Sometimes I wonder if i make a diffrence at all.
Because, the way things are now, it seems like i'm not."
Judy was causally sitting next to him, ears shooting right up from hearing his discorugement.

It was happening a lot recently. He even did it during the day off where the two decided to spend some time together.
Although he didn't say it, the rabbit could tell somethig was up judt by how he behaved.
Now that he finally opened himself up to her, she was glad.
Not because she got her theories correct,  but because Nick trust her enough to get something of his chest.

"Oh, that's not true Nick. You do make a difference." she said, conforting him.
At least, you do to me.
She was contempalting adding that to her sentence. But she decided agaisnt it as she didn't want her crush on Nick to be too obvious.
"We both are." she ended up saying instead.
Nick turned to her and smiled. But that smile soon faded as he stared off into space.
"It's moments like these where i'm ashemed of where i came from. Sometimes I wonder what it would've been like if I was a different race."
"Really?"
The fox got up from the couch and began streaching.
"I don't know anymore." he said.
"I guess the reason I went in a tangent there was because my  girlfriend, Tiffiny, broke up with me yesterday."

The Judy's ears perked instantly at once.
So that's why he's been down in the dumps today! His girlfriend dumped him.
The rabbit didn't know what to think.
On one hand, she felt happy for him that he made in the dsting game.
On the other hand, Judy couldn't help but feel slightly jealous.
Despite she can never get with him,

"G-girlfriend?" Judy rasped.
"Yep." Nick said, getting a sandwitch out of the fridge.
"Been dating for three months."
Three months?! He had a girlfriend for three months and didn't tell her? The rabbit felt hurt.
"We had a good time before i realized what she's been up too."
"What was she up to?"
"She was cheating on me."
Judy gasped.
"The second i found we were through!"
Phew! She said in her head.
Crisis averted.