BBRAE

"An Empath's Kiss"

"Come on, come on!" Beast Boy said as he energetically pressed the controls frantically on the living room game station. He stuck his tongue slightly as his eyes got glued to the screen.

His ears shot up when he won. "Alright!" He exclaimed in delight, throwing a first in the air. "Beast Boy for the win!" He began busting some moves before noticing that Raven was also there, reading. He did the liberty of offering her the controls he had on his glove.

"Say, Rae, do you want to play the next round?"

Raven groaned silently, clearly upset that The Changling began engaging in conversation. She hoped coming here would give her the peace she needed, but she was wrong.

"You want me to interrupt my reading to play a video game? Why?" She kept her purple eyes on the book as she read.

BB looked at her blankly. "Well, uh...because it's fun?"

"Fun? What's fun to lose at a stupid video game? What's fun to feel defeated and even over something important worth fighting for?"

"But you might win!"

"And what do I win? There's no prize, no reward! I win, and things are the way they were before. The only difference is I would feel mad that you dared to ask me this question in the first place!"

"Okay, geez," BB said, quite hurt. He knew Raven wasn't into the same things he was, but Raven knew how important it meant to him, so she would never take that joy away from him. But because she has, BB has this sneaking suspicion of something amiss.

He examined closely only to see that Raven was still reading the same page she had before. That didn't make any sense; Raven was a fast reader. Now, he knew something was up.

As if in the queue, Raven apologized moments later.

"Sorry," she said.

Concerned, Beast Boy sat down next to Raven.

"Rae, is there something wrong?"

She didn't respond.

"You know, if you ever need a talk, I'll be there for you, always."

He placed a hand on hers for reassurance. The contact got Raven to put down her book and onto her lap.

She slowly glanced at the grinning boy, her heartbeat intensifying.

"I-I'll try to keep that in mind." She said, her face warming up; she had never seen BB this alluring before in close-up.

From his unruly forest-green locks to the slightly pointed ears that reminded her of the elvish people in her fantasy books, to the boyish features of his face, to his eyes that were looking everywhere but her that so bright it could light a room, to his torso that was clad in a uniform so tight you could see evdtg lining of his toned muscles, to his hand that was no resting on his knee, finger tapping nervously with nails slightly sharper than average.

Those features made Beast Boy look attractive and captivating, as if she could stare into his emerald eyes for hours.

Beast Boy went through the same emotions Raven has. He admired how cute she blushes - at least when people can see it.

Her smooth, thick, pale legs - BB couldn't help but glance down at them - are stunning. She has a perfect figure. With wide hips and a slim waistline, it looks like an hourglass, almost voluptuous. He then looked at her hands, which were delicate and soft. They genuinely give Beast Boy goosebumps every time they touch him.

He adored her eyes as they were mysterious and alluring, like a well of swirling colors. Her face, in general, is beautiful. It's smooth, just like her legs. Her purple hair flows like a waterfall, though he'd wish she'd grown it more.