BBRRA

Love

The  Titans returned to the Tower after their exciting day out. Chatter and giggles were going on about how much fun they had. And best of all, they had this leisure without fighting any escaped cons or fighting crime once. It felt for the first time, the team had their day off. But those happy memories were stopped when the Titans stumbled across a girl in the living room. Everything stopped.

She was a thin girl with fair skin, big blue eyes, and thin eyebrows. Her hair is straight, blonde, and waist-length. Just like Raven, she also lacks eyelashes. Her uniform consists of a long-sleeved black crop top with a yellow "T" encased in a yellow ring on it, small yellow shorts, large light brown gloves a light brown belt, and light brown boots with dark brown soles and laces.

The Titans recognized the girl almost instantly, staring in shock and bewilderment. The girl was Terra.

The same girl who used to join the team in ("Terra"). Betrayed the team by Slade, ("Betrayal"). Became part of the team, ("Titan Rising"). And sacrificed herself to save the city, ("Aftershock P2").

"Hey guys, how's it hanging?"

"Terra? Your back!" BB exclaimed, running and hugging her tightly.
"But I thought you encased yourself as a statue!"

"That's what I thought too," she said. "But the next thing I knew, I woke up in the cave where I fought Slade -Woah!"

The blonde couldn't even finish her sentence since the green teen hugged her even tighter.

"I missed you." He said.

"I miss you too, BB," Terra said, hugging BB back.

The way she talked seemed off to Raven. It wasn't exactly like the old Terra but she looked the same and sounded the same as the last time they had seen her. The only thing different was that her blue eyes were slightly more light than usual.

With everyone else joining BB in welcoming Terra back, Raven took the time to walk to her room without saying a word.

Following the events of "Spellbound," Raven redecorated her room, showing BB's comment about her not being creepy sinking in.

Beast Boy.
She had to admit, the two had grown a lot closer as friends ever since that said event.

Before their relationship was rough and complicated, having them being opposites in terms of personality and the sense of interest they like doing.

The two would often fight and get on each other's nerves; Raven's cold demeanour and sourness annoy BB, and she is often treated by his bad jokes and immaturity.

Now that their relationship has blossomed over the years, things begin to change too. Raven still mocks him, but less often, and would seem to care about him whereas BB would turn down the jokes, understanding his friend and doing whatever he can to help her.

That's probably what she liked best about him. How she never gives up on people no matter what. Even the likes of Terra. Although she returns, the telepath could tell something wasn't right about her. She may look the same but to her, she wasn't. Not to mention the fact the implications that had to be involved when returning. Does she have anterior motives like before or is Raven overreacting?