Chapter 2

Lizzie Saltzman was weak.

She was powerful, but weak.

Hope knew though.. Hope knew that Lizzie had the greatest potential of them all.

She just had to help Lizzie reach that potential..

"Raf! There you are, I was looking for you all day!" A ditzy Lizzie called.

Hope rolled her eyes.

That was the problem.

He was the problem.

Lizzie was currently too obsessed with boys to realize none of them were worthy of her.

She was too obsessed with boys to realize that Hope was the only one worthy of her.

Hope decided that she needs to get rid of Rafael.

Hope has gone through heartache her entire life. Lizzie, on the other hand, has lived a sheltered life.

Lizzie has to be broken so that Hope can put her back together.

'What is the most heart-wrenching way to get rid of Rafael?' Hope asked herself.

The tribrid smirked.

Two birds with one stone.

-

"So I was thinking we could go out to the Mystic Bar today. We could share a milkshake, which is like, peak romance." Lizzie rambled. "You know what would be cute? If we fed each other the f-"

"Lizzie!" Rafael snapped.

The blonde looked slightly frightened. "What?"

"I'm done! I've had enough! You're the most selfish girl I've ever met and I can't take it anymore! All you do is take and take, and you have never once asked me what I want!"

"Raf.." Lizzie started with tears in her eyes.

"No! You're pathetic, Lizzie. You're weak. Everyone in this school was right."

"Right about what?"

"Josie Saltzman is the better twin."

Lizzie's breath hitched. "Raf.. you don't mean that.."

"Yes. Yes I do, Lizzie. And you know what?" Rafael leaned down to be eye to eye with the blonde. "Josie wants me. And I want her too. You better not get in our way."

Lizzie had tears streaming down her face as the wolf stomped off.

The blonde's body started trembling. The lamps in the room started flickering.

Lizzie screamed. The books around her flew off the shelves.

Hope watched from behind a shelf. 'The spells worked.' The tribrid smirked as she knew she was one step closer to getting the siphoner.