Mike Once Again

Jeremy's P.O.V

I decided to sneak out of the house and take a walk for awhile. Or forever. I never wanted to see my dad again. I wish my mother was still alive, I miss her so much. I continued my walk until I saw a figure in the darkness.

                              Mike's P.O.V

I was walking around the block to get some fresh air. The I saw it. A freaky black figure walking my way. I didnt know who it was. So I kept walking its direction until it hit me. It was Jeremy.

                                 No P.O.V

"Jeremy?" Mike called out loud.

"M-Mike?" Jeremy called back. The both of them started running towards each other until they were practically face to face.

"What are you doing out here this late?" Mike asked Jeremy.

"I-I was just...." Jeremys voice trailed off.

"Just what". Mike said softly.

"I didnt want to be with my father anymore. He is so abusive and I cant take it anymore!" Jeremy practically screamed. It was silent for about 2 minutes until mike finally sat down. He motion for Jeremy to come down too, and he did. The both of them sat in silence for what seemed like hours.

"S-So what a-are you doing o-out here so late?" Jeremy asked.

"Well" Mike said. "I kind of just wanted to get out of the house. It gets kind of creepy once in awhile while your on your own"

"Y-You live alone!" Jeremy said shocked.

"Well...ya" Mike answered.

                           Mikes P.O.V

I sort of wanted to invite Jeremy to stay at my place for awhile. I mean his life seems so crappy living with his dad. I feel bad for him, but to scared to ask him.

                         No P.O.V

"So Jeremy" Mike said. Jeremy looked at Mike waiting for him to finish.

"Would you like to stay with me for awhile, I mean to get away from your dad."

"O-Oh my g-gosh I'd l-love to." "T-Thanks Mike!"    

  Later that night...........

Jeremy snuck back to his house and opened the door quietly. His father was passed out on the couch. No suprise there. Jeremy went to his room and packed all of his things into a bag his mother gave to him a year before she died. Jeremy packed clothes, a toothbrush, some money, and other essentials. He snuck back out of the house and into the driveway. Then he pulled out a sheet of paper with Mike's adress on it and headed to his house. It took about 15 minutes too walk there and by the time he arrives it was almost 11:30. Jeremy walked up on to the doorstep and was about to knock when Mike opened the door.

"Hey Jeremy!" He said real excitedly.

"H-Hey Mike" Jeremy replied. Mike motioned for Jeremy to come in so Jeremy listened. They walked into Mike's house and Mike gave Jeremy a tour of the house. When he was done Jeremy could tell that rhis "trip" was going to be very interesting.