The next morning.

Jeremy's p.o.v

I woke up the next morning amd couldnt find him anywhere.

"M-Mike?" I yelled. Nobody answered. I started to get scared. I walked into the kitchen and found a note-

Jeremy,

I ran to the store to buy some food, see you soon!

-Mike

I was relieved that Mike wasnt hurt. Or missing. I decided to read a magazine until Mike came home.

NO P.O.V

About 1 hour later Mike came home with a bunch of groceries.

"Hey Jeremy!" Mike said.

"H-Hey Mike"

Mike went to the kitchen to but away the groceries. Jeremy helped.

"Hey Jeremy?" Mike said.

"Y-Yeah" Jeremy answered.

"Can I ask you a question" Mike asked.

"G-Go ahead"

"What ever happened to your mom?" Mike asked

Jeremy hesitated

"S-She was k-killed....i-in a car a-accident."

" Im really sorry Jeremy" Mike said.

" O-Oh no i-its fine dont w-worry about i-it."
Later that day
Mikes P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch watching tv. I was starting to get worried about Jeremy, he was in his bedroom the whole day... I knew I never shoukd have asked him that question about his mom. I felt bad and I knew I had to do something to make him feel better... but what? Then I thought of it, I would take Jeremy on a picnic at the graveyard his mom was buried, then it would be like having lunch with his mom. I went to my room to find out were his mom was buried. I decided to call Jeremy's aunt Linda.

The call
L- Hello?
M- Oh, hello is this Linda?
L- Yes, who is this?
M- This is Mike, Im really good friends with Jeremy.
L- Oh! Can I help you?
M- Yes, Jermey has been a little sad lately so Im trying to cheer him up. But to do that I need the place where his mother was buried.
L- Oh of course, the the place is called Mary-ann graveyard, and the address is 365 Elkwood drive.
M- Thank you so much!
L- No problem, have a nice day!
M- you too, bye!
L- bye