♠Chapter 12♠

🌷Seo Ji's Pov🌷

Me and Ara woke up from our refreshing sleep and got ready. The first thing we saw after stepping out from our room was--

"Why is everyone running here and there in hurry-Oh! They are decorating this place?"Ara spoke beside me while eyeing around.

"What's happening here?"suddenly we heard someone's voice which made us flinch slightly. We turned around and saw Moonbin and Sanha coming towards us.

"We don't know either. Wait-Let me ask."I said and called a maid who was carrying some flowers.

"Yes, Your Highness. How may I help you?"the maid said with a bow.

"What is happening here? What's about this arrangement?"

"Your Highness. Today the King is going to claim his crown officially. That's why all of these arrangements."she said still looking at the ground. I was shook slightly but nodded my head before dismissing her.

"The old guy informed us before. So today is the day..."Ara spoke in realization.

"But...Isn't hyung already the King of this Kingdom? Why would he need this official arrangement?"Sanha asked in confusion. I shrugged my shoulder off and said.

"Don't know but I think we should get ready soon. Let's eat breakfast and then we will get ready."

♦Moonbin's Pov♦

"Wow!! They decorated very beautifully."I finally tore my eyes from a beautiful ange-I mean Seo Ji and looked at Sanha who spoke before someone could catch me. What can I do? Seo Ji was looking heavenly beautiful that I can't take off my eyes from her. Why she has to be this beautiful?

"Yeah, but isn't this awkward to be around of a bunch of ghosts?"Ara said slowly making all of us gulp in fear.

"Don't be afraid. I don't think they will do something to us."Seo Ji assured while stroking Ara's back.

"Yeah. Cause they think that we are their King, Queen and Prince and Princess."I said while eyeing every ghost who were roaming around, eating, talking. But nobody was showing disrespect towards us. In fact, everyone was fearing us. 

"Umm...I was thinking that, if their history is true or the story they said is true, then......Noona was hyung's wife? And.....noona was pregnant too?"hearing Sanha's words, me and Seo Ji immidiately looked at each other. Don't know why, but these eyes of her feels so familiar to me like I saw them many times even before coming here. Was she really my wife? Were we in love with each other? Was she really pregnant with my child?

Just thinking those, my heart is beating unusually. Why do I feel so overwhelmed suddenly? Why do I feel like hugging her and not leaving her ever? Why?

While drowning into my thoughts, I didn't notice that I was staring at Seo Ji for so long. Someone fake caughed breaking my train of thoughts.

"Stare at Noona later, I think the ceremony is starting."Sanha whispered in my ear as I nodded my head, hiding my light blush which crept on my face unwillingly.

"EVERYONE STAND UP. THE ROYAL GRAND KING IS COMING!"a soldier shouted making everyone stand up. Meanwhile, we four looked at each other with a 'who the hell is he now' look.

Then we heard footsteps coming closer which made us jerk our head towards the entrance. There we saw some servants walking inside, a old guy in royal cloth was in the middle of them, walking inside with a smile on his face and.....Wait-what is the old punk doing beside this old guy in royal cloth? What is happening?

The old royal guy, whom I assumed as the grand king stood infront of us with a wide smile on his face and the old punk was beside him giving us a polite smile. We all just looked at them confuseldely.

"Who are you?"Being the bold one, Seo Ji asked grabbing everyone's attention towards her.

"Hmm. Just the way I heard about you. You really changed a lot my child. Indeed a brave one. Well...as you guys don't know me, let me introduce myself. I am the grand King of this Kingdom and grandfather of the current King and Prince. King Kang Rubin."the grand king said making all of us shook. Me and Sanha glanced at each other with shook face before looking at the grand king again, who just introduced himself as our grandfather.

"And this is my butler, Choi Yumin, whom the King curses so much."the grand king said with a chuckle.

"This is so confusing, you know."I said in a stern voice feeling irritated by all of these.

"I know. Don't worry. I will explain everything after the ceremony, my child. START THE RITUAL!"the grand king shouted the last part making every servant active in their works. We saw a middle-aged guy coming towards us. Behind him, a servant was trailing with a crown on a red velvet fluffy cloth.

"You can start."the grand king said to the middle-aged guy who nodded his head return. Then the guy looked at me and smiled before bowing. After that, he started mumbling some things under his breathe which we couldn't understand. But we knew that he was speaking in different language.

After some time, the guy stopped mumbling and placed a palm on my head before speaking something again. When he was finished, he looked at the grand king and gave a nod. The grand King came forward as the servant sat on his knees, forwarding the crown infront of the grand King. The grand King took the beautiful crown in his hand and placed the crown on my head with a smile. Then we heard the middle-aged guy shouting.

"NOW KANG SOOBIN IS OUR OFFICIAL KING!!"everyone cheered and shouted in happiness. But soon their happiness vanished away when something terrible happened. Before I could process what happened, I heard Seo Ji shouting my name and I blacked out.

"MOONBIN!!" 

[Hey Guys! How was this chapter? Hope that you guys liked it. Plz vote and comment. Bye...]