♠Chapter 15♠

Flashback.....

The crown prince walked into the big garden where his parents told him to meet with his soon-to-be fiance. It would be a lie if he said that he wasn't nervous. Cause despite of him being the crown prince, he never got to talk with a girl properly before. And meeting a girl who maybe will be your fiance is a very hard task for him.

After looking around for sometime, he finally spot the girl. His heartbeat increased when he saw her skin glowed under the sunlight. With some courage, he gulped and made his way towards the girl. Soon he stood behind the girl who was his soon-to-be fiance.

"This place is empty. It will look good if they plant some flowers there too."he heard her talking to herself while looking towards an empty place, not knowing that someone was behind her.

"Hmm. You are right. I will talk with the gardener."he spoke in agreement making the girl infront of him jump in surprise. And when his eyes landed on the girl's face after she turned around, his breathe hitched. Her mesmerizing features just made him freeze. He swore he never saw a girl as beautiful as her before.

"Umm...are you okay?"she asked bringing him back to reality. He cleared his throat to lessesn the awkwardness and decided to indroduce himself.

He straighten his posture, attached his left hands back on his back and placed his right palm on his stomatch in a polite manner before speaking.

"I am Kang Soobin. 1st son of the King and Queen and crown prince of Reven kingdom. It's such a pleasure to meet you princess Lora."he leaned foward and took her hand in his one before kissing on her knuckle softly.

"It's nice to meet you too, Crown Prince Soobin."she said while smiling shyly.

"You like flowers?"he asked her just like his mother instructed him. He was that bad in conversing with girls that his mother had to give him advices.

"Hmm. They are so beautiful to not like them."she said in her sugar sweet voice which brought a smile on his face.

"Then I will decorate our bedroom with flowers—"he stopped talking when he realized what he blurted out. Both of them started blushing as nobody spoke a single word.

"Uh...I-I think we should head back now."the crown prince said with a little stutter earning a nod from the girl. Then they both started walking inside the mansion while blushing.

Flashback ended~~

"What the fu*k? I was that shy? No way I was like that. You are maybe mistaking me with Ara."Seo Ji said with an eyes roll.

"But, I am damn sure that the boy was Bin hyung. Cause he sure is like that. Awkward."Sanha said and started laughing at Bin who scowled at him.

"Well...I, myself is quite surprised after seeing you so brave and bold. Cause you were always so soft and a shy person. Maybe, time changed you."the grand king said with a smile.

"What about us?"Sanha asked in curiosity which made Ara shy.

"Well...you were a very quiet and a bit cold boy and Ara was so cheerful type. She would always lighten our mood.

Flashback~~~

After studying for 5 hours in the library, the prince got so much bored at the mansion. So he decided to spend some alone time in the small cliff which was situated between the village. He made his way there without informing anyone and taking any guards with him. He also wore some casual cloth.

Cause he didn't wanted anyone to recognize him. And taking guards everywhere wasn't his own will. He would ditch guards every single time he gets an opportunity. Unlike his older brother, he wasn't that social with people.

After reaching at the cliff, he sat there on the grass before setting his gaze at the view infront of him. He closed his eyes when a gust of wind passed his body. He sat there in silent, listening the nature's sound peacefully.

Suddenly a rustle behind him caught his ears. He immediately opened his eyes and looked behind in alert. But he didn't saw anyone.

He stood up and placed his hand on his small katana around his waist while looking around for any kind of danger.

"Who is there?"he asked but nobody came out.

"I SAID WHO IS THERE? COME OUT BEFORE I DRAG YOU OUT BY MYSELF!!"he shouted in rage. Soon a girl in normal cloth came out from behind a tree with an awkward smile.

"Why are you here?"the prince asked earning a pout from the unknown girl.

"It's so rude to talk with a girl like that, you know?"the girl said while crossing her arms. But when she saw the boy wasn't saying anything, she sighed and started walking forward.

"Well, I just came here to enjoy this beautiful place."she replied simply while looking at the boy who was glaring at her.

"But right now I am here. So you should go now."he said to her with a sigh.

"Oh Hello! This place isn't yours and who are you to order me around? My dad?"she said sassily without knowing who he actually was. The prince groaned in annoyance before looking at her.

"Okay then. You stay here, I am going."he said and was about to walk away but stopped walking when a hand hold his left arm.
He looked behind and raised a brow at the girl.

"Help me in plucking out some mangoes. I am not tall enough to do that."she said while looking at the ground with a pout earning a sigh from the crown prince.

Flashback ended~~

"—And then the prince helped her. I still remember when the prince came back home, he was spacing out while smiling even though his mother was scolding him."the grand king said as Ara looked shy and Sanha looked so amused by the story.

"How do you know all of these? I mean, isn't these things are personal?"Seo Ji asked while eyeing the old man suspiciously. The old man chuckled and spoke.

"You guys told everyone these stories in your engagement days. Not just me, this whole kingdom knows your stories. Even the kids too."

"Well...then what happened? I mean, me and Seo Ji ma-married each other?"Moonbin asked awkwardly.

"Hmm. When we asked you about your opinion, you said you wanted to marry her for sure. And Lora—I mean Seo Ji also agreed on this marriage. So we prepared everything and you both married each other. Right after your marriage, Sanha also told us about his liking towards Ara and we all agreed on it. Then we prepared a engagement party for them which made both of them each other's fiance."the grand king said.

"Everything seems so perfect. Then what was the exact problem?"Moonbin asked in confusion. The grand king took a deep breathe and spoke.

"It all happened because of a promise. A promise which lead to this."

[Hello guys!! Did you enjoyed? I hope you did. Well...so many flashbacks were in this chapter. Heheh...now plz vote and comment. I will try to update soon]