5🍪

(Y\N) Pov's:

"Did you see her? They say she stole from the queen a few days ago"
"sure, everyone knows her"
"I don't think there is anyone who trusts her"
"or someone who loves her"
"yeah, she's a thief after all"

"SHUT UP"

I woke up in the middle of the night, I was sweating and I was crying: "this nightmare again" I said sitting on the sofa. I got up to drink some water in the kitchen; while I was there I heard a voice behind me.
"did you have a nightmare?"
"huh?" I turned around and saw my friend, "oh, it's you. Yes but don't worry, it happens to me often" I said trying to avoid the conversation, "do you want to talk about it?" I was silent, "I can't, you'll do like the others" I said leaving the kitchen leaving him behind, "I won't, I promise you" I sighed; "okay, it had to happen sooner or later"

No Pov:

She explained to him who she was and why she came looking for a job, how most people didn't trust her and didn't hire her, even if she didn't know why, she often said it was because she was poor but in reality she didn't know the real reason.
He remained close to her, in silence, while he looked at her worried, he cared very much for that girl.

(Y\N) Pov's:

"Well, that's all" I said taking my knees with my arms, "now you're going to fire me and hate me right?" to my surprise he hugged me, I returned the hug: "absolutely not, I would never do that"
"r-really?",
"Sure, you're a good person. I think you're great, you're sweet, funny, pretty and ..."

Salt Baker Pov:

We were very close, I could hear her breathing close to me, I would have loved to kiss her.
she came over and gave me a kiss on the cheek, "thank you Salt, you are really special to me"
I stood there saying nothing as I held her close to me and blushed.
"So, do you want to go back to sleep?" I asked,
"yes, I'm still very tired"
"fine" I picked her up and she clung to me, "w-what are you doing?"
"you're still too upset to be alone, sleep with me"
"oh, o-ok" she was blushing a lot, she was lovely; "so cute" I said before taking her with me.

SKIP TIME

"Do you feel comfortable?"
"Yes, thank you" she rolled over in bed and fell asleep.
I could not sleep, I kept thinking about what she had told me, shortly after I noticed that she had approached me while she was sleeping, I pulled her towards me and she hugged me: I moved his hair (H\C) from his face and I kissed his forehead, she would be mine; "don't worry sweety, you'll always be safe with me".

**************
HELLO, GOOD EVENING, GOOD MORNING: D
400 readings in 3 days, I'm really happy. I also checked the nationality of my fans, I HAVE MEXICANS AND ITALIAN READERS, I THOUGHT THERE WAS ONLY ENGLISH PEOPLE>:D

And that's all, see you tomorrow <3