14🍪

(Y\N) Pov's:

It was evening, I was hoping to be able to go home without my parents noticing.
When I entered the house all the lights were out, I thought they were asleep, but he heard the door open behind me: my father. He didn't look good, he smelled of smoke and his clothes were wrinkled.
"Dad? What were you doing out at this hour?" I asked confused, "it doesn't concern you, do you have money?"
"emh ... no?"
"you are so useless" I started to get angry and stopped him: "I'll ask you for the last time, where did you go?"
"(Y\N) let me pass"
"no, answer me"
"you are right dear, tell the truth" my mother came out of the hall, perhaps she had heard us.
"Never, I need her, I need the money she brings me" I backed away, "what?", "unfortunately you heard right, we have no money because of him, every night he goes to bet everything at the devil's casino" my mother said as she he looked at my father badly; I turned pale, all my life I had been trying to help someone who was doing nothing for me.
"Hey no, I won 300 coins" I walked over with my head down, "what money do you play with?" I asked, "with those 3000 coins that you brought me" I pushed it making it fall on the sofa: "FOR MY WHOLE LIFE I TRIED TO HELP YOU AND NOW I FIND OUT THAT IT WAS ONLY YOUR FAULT ?!" I ran to my room, started packing. "Where do you think you're going girl?" he asked, bluffing me, "out of this house" he tried to sign me but couldn't; he tried to attack me but he was drunk and I took the opportunity to take my money and leave the house.

Luckily it was a quiet night, so I managed to catch a lift to the fourth island; as soon as I arrived I looked for the cheapest Motel to spend the night.
The room was small but it was the only one I could afford: as soon as I sat on the bed I started crying, I ran away from home without thinking twice and I discovered where all our money went, so many things had happened in the last few days; without realizing it I fell asleep.

The next morning I was confused because I didn't understand where I was, then I remembered everything that had happened the night before. "Wow, I didn't think I was going to leave home so soon," I giggled to myself. I opened the suitcases and took some of the things that I had taken away from my parents' house; "Well, I really think I'll have to start my new life alone"

***********
I really want to complete this story, I'm still positive and the WI-fi really sucks here, i hope to be negative by sunday or i will not be able to go to a cosplay gathering, if i go there i will be with montgomery gator from fnaf security breach.