16🍪🍋

(Y\N) Pov's:

After I finished work I went to jail with Salt to keep him company: "when we rebuild the bakery you won't have to sleep in that motel anymore" I smiled,
"yeah, I can't wait" I spent most evenings like this, sitting in front of her cell while I held his hand.
"I think you can do it in a short time" said a guard approaching us, "what do you mean sir?" Salt asked,
"I mean that, thanks to your good behavior, we have decided to trust you: until tomorrow night you are free, you have to come back by sunset and help the Howling Aces, does that sound good?" I didn't believe it, we both smiled, "yes, thank you for your trust," Salt said happily; "you are free to go out, we will wait for you tomorrow" said the policeman before we left the prison.

"I'm sorry if it's not the best place in the world" I said letting Salt into my apartment, "don't worry, thank you for hosting me"
"you did it too with me, I don't see why not" I smiled at him.
"So, tomorrow I want to spend as much time as possible with you, we should go to sleep right away" I said taking him to the bedroom, "I kept the shirt you gave me, do you want to wear it to sleep?"
"emh ... can I sleep like this? It's hot" I turned and found him behind me, without his shirt; I blushed brutally looking at him.
"y-yes it's fine"
"are you okay ?, you are blushing"
"y-yeah, it's just ... I've never been this close to a guy" he put his hands on my hips,
"but it's ok right?" our faces were very close, "yes, I-I like" we kissed, we had never kissed like that ...

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋
"(Y \ N) ... I think I have a problem ... under" I looked down and saw a big bulge in his pants, "I know it looks weird but ... can we do that? Please" I was blushing a lot but I decided ...
"come here big boy" I started kissing him again, he picked me up and sat on the bed while I sat on his legs.
"I really need you, please" I smiled, "do I really have to?" I said jokingly, suddenly he took my hand and held it and said "do it, do it girl"; ok, I absolutely didn't have to mess with this personality of his.

Before I could do anything he laid me down on the bed and got on top of me, "I'll show you the heaven, cupcake~" he said as he slipped his hand into my pants. He started rubbing me with his fingers and I moaned: "continue please"
"I see you like it~"
"Y-yes don't stop" I clutched the covers with one hand while with the other I held on to him while he looked at me, his golden eyes were clouded with lust.
"You're so wet, it's better if we try something bigger ~" he walked away and untied his pants letting out his big hard cock: "what's up? Do you like what you see sweet sugar~?" He said proudly,
"you are really b-big "I said as I blushed and approached,
"it's all your fault "as he spoke I decided to work too so I started to touch him. He reacted right away so I continued, "F-fuck (Y/N)" I smiled, "you won't be laughing for a long time little bitch" he spun me around and put his cock in front of my pussy, "Can I? It will hurt a little "I nodded quickly, I just wanted him inside me.
He walked in slowly, it really hurt: "S-Salt, you're too big for me" I clung to his shoulders, "and you're so tight my baby, are you a virgin?" I nodded without saying anything, kissed me to ask if he could move. After a few minutes the pain turned into pleasure and I began to moan: "yes, sing for me"
"Ah S-Salt",
"What is it, honey? Do you like your daddy's big cock?",
"Y-yes, continue"
"I did not understand can you repeat?"
"I love your dick, please don't stop." I was a moaning mess under him, I was about to cum when he came out of me.
"Good girl, but now let me see how you ride me" I did not repeat it twice and immediately climbed on top of him and then took his big and hard cock inside me.

Salt Baker Pov's:

"You're so good" I told her as I took her boobs and started licking them, "I-I'm really close Salt" she said as she kept jumping on my cock, "me too baby, can I cum inside?",
"Y-yes yes please," she said as she continued panting, "somebody just wants to be filled with my cream, don't you, bitch?" I put my hand under her chin looking into her eyes, "y-yes please" I grinned seeing her as I accelerated. It was the most beautiful vision in the world: my girlfriend enjoying on top of me, blushing and pleading with me; it was all mine.
After a few thrusts she clung to me while we both reached orgasm; "Are you full enough of cream cupcake?" She didn't answer me, she was really tired and we both lay down on the bed.
🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

I hugged her and gave her a kiss on the forehead, "I love you (Y/N)" I said, but she was already asleep resting on my chest; I felt like I went back to a few weeks earlier and smiled, pulled her close to me and fell asleep.

***************

THIS IS FANTASTIC >:D
I really enjoyed writing this chapter