two

𝘔𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 - 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2

"If we could only have this life for one more day
If we could only turn back time"

︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎

"Clearly you cared about her, tell me about some of your favourite moments with her."

"Okay." He said as he removed a book- a journal type, with a leather cover.

"Oh, you have a book full of them?"

ꕥꕥꕥꕥ

DATE- 3/3/1999, TITLED- Beach Day Fun

It was a pleasant Wednesday morning, and because of some road block, there wasn't any school, so our parents decided to take us all to the beach. Us being the EFS, the Epic Friend Squad. The EFS had Amelia, Trevor, Zachary, Andrea, Tara and ofcourse, me! The view there, was though, breathtaking. The view of the waves crashing against the sea shore, and just the smell of the place was amazing. As a kid, I hadn't appreciated it as much as I should've, but back then I had them all, all my friends. We made sandcastles, splashed eachother with water, and I may have even got some in Amelia's eyes, but she did pour sand down my shirt so it got evened out. Finally, we went for ice cream, and Tara stole all my ice cream, but then I got double scoop chocolate vanilla, so that was good too. We took a polaroid, and it's still there with me, framed on my wall.

-----

"What has happened to the Polaroid now?"

"I've hidden it in a place, you, will never find it."

-----

DATE- 3/3/2000, TITLED- The Irish Elves

This was a day I'll never forget. It was the day our "band" was formed. We didn't have proper instruments, so Zachary would bang on steel cartons to make drum noises, while Trevor and Andrea would use glasses with different levels of water in them to make tinkling noises for the background. Me and Amelia were the lead singers, while Tara was our visual, the dancer. We thought hard and long for a band name, eventually creating one that'd stay with me forever. We named ourselves the Irish Elves, it was stupid, but it was us. We didn't write our own songs, and mainly just sang popular songs of the time, but it was the greatest experience ever.

-----

"What happened when One Direction formed?"

"The Irish Elves were long gone."

-----

DATE- 17/4/2001, TITLED- Cookbooks

Us, the EFS, were scavenging through my attic to find something interesting, till we found an ancient looking cookbook, and Andrea noticed that it was signed, "Nolan."

"It must belong to my grandmother," I told them. "Let's make something!"

And just like that, we made a brilliantly burnt chocolate cake! Till my mum came and taught us how to make cakes. Soon enough, the idea of selling our cakes and becoming the best children cakery, (bakery but it only consists of average tasting cakes) in the whole of Ireland arised. We were busy every day, and made money individually to buy ingredients. We were business people. Amelia would give the daily newspapers, Trevor would mow Mrs Lee's lawn, I would help out at the library and the rest used to bake the cakes, but it wasn't fixed, sometimes we were the bakers! But honestly speaking, everyone is a better baker than me. Our cakes progressed and became better and better, till school restarted and the Irish Elves stopped baking, but only for the time being.

-----

"That's cute. Did the Irish Elves come back?"

"Never did, and never will again." He said as he flipped over many pages.

-----

DATE- 13/9/2001 TITLE- Epic Birthday

It was my birthday, and boy was it an epic birthday. The Irish Elves performed a few songs, and we had a vanilla mango cake. We went on a cruise, and danced all night. Even the gifts I recieved were brilliant! Like Zachary bought us all these walkie talkies, to communicate when our parents didn't let us go down because of homework, and Andrea bought me not one, but two big chocolate bars! Tara and Amelia together bought me a new pair of sneakers by saving up their pocket money and Trevor, he bought me hotwheel cars! I loved all my gifts, and then to top it off, my parents put the little cherry on top by buying me a guitar! I've always wanted a guitar. It had been my dream to have one ever since I could speak, and now I had one! We had amazing food, and a lifetime worth of orange juice, and most importantly, I had my family.

-----

"Do you miss your family Niall?"

"Do you think I'm human?"

-----

DATED- 17/3/2002, TITLED- St. Patricks

St. Patricks day celebrations were immensely celebrated where I lived, we had to wear all the green clothes, bake all the delicious food, and more. There wasn't ever a 'dull' St. Patricks day, but this one was my favourite. Another St. Patricks of the same sort will never come. Never in a million years. On the St. Patricks day parade, we, the Irish Elves were invited to sing, with the topic, 'zero budget instruments', which obviously wasn't a problem for us, on the stage. Well, not exactly. It was a competition, and the three who win, recieve free instruments! We were incredibly excited, and our hearts were beating at what felt like the speed of light. Our parents promised to be sitting in the from row, cheering us on, every step of the way. Before we knew it, we were standing infront of the whole town of Galway, getting cheered on by a couple adults and children, standing on the sides. I could see my mom and dad standing with their faces in a larger smile than the curves on a donut. We were ready. Andrea walked up to the stage and said into the mic, "Hello. We are the Irish Elves, and we're going to be singing "Zombies" by cranberries. Thank you." And then just like that, we started our song. It went great. Tara danced beautifully, and I could see the whole crowd's eyes being in awe. For being the most unique, we came 3rd place, but it was good enough. That was the first award I'd ever won.

-----

"I'm done."

"That's it? They're really sweet memories. Are you sure you don't want to share more? Get a few more out of your lungs?"

"Not to you." He huffed, as he closed his journal.

××××××××××××