three

𝘐𝘧 𝘐 𝘒𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘠𝘰𝘶 - 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3

"You have to understand that
The one I killed is me
Changing what I was
For what you wanted me to be"

☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎

"Well Mr. Horan, I've noticed you haven't mentioned anything after 2002, why is that?"

"Because after 2002, 2003 came."

"What happened in 2003?"

"Everything."

"Everything doesn't answer me Mr. Horan. Please be more specific."

"Everything fucking happened."

"Sir. Speaking harshly will not get you out of here faster. Now. Please tell me, in your own brief words. What happened in 2003?"

"Why do you want to know."

"I'm trying to help you Niall."

"And I'm helping myself by not telling you my problems. You guys just want to know the 'famous guy's sob story' so that you can tell the world."

"We have very strict patient-doctor confidentiality."

"And like that makes me confident."

"Sir, please, I'm trying to co-operate here. What happened in 2003?"

"He killed Niall Horan."

Their gaze travels to the gate of the plain white room, showing another face.

"What?"

"This is the insane Niall Horan, the real one was killed in 2003. I'm right, aren't I Niall?"

"You don't know shit." He spat.

"I don't? Please, I know everything. 2003 was when you lost ms. Tara May. When you murdered her parents and killed the good part of you also. Niall, we know everything." He smirked.

"Don't you dare say her name you motherfucking bitch."

"Oh yeah? What will you do to stop me Horan? We have you completely controlled. We have your torso and legs tied tight to the chair, you have absolutely no weapons on you, your body doesn't have enough strength to fight anybody, your anger has been dampened and if it's necessary, we even have you on shock charge. So what will you do?" He said, walking around the chair.

"Beck.. you're fuming him up." She said, worriedly glancing at him.

"Chelsea, he's been treated nicely for too long. It's time he lives up to his anger and learns to be normal." Beck, the head doctor said to Chelsea, the psychiatrist assigned to Niall.

"You're NEVER going to meet Tara again. She is gone from your life. Might aswell share your experience rather than keep it locked down till you break." He said, as Niall's blood started to boil. Anger rising from deep within.

"See, Niall, that anger is what we're trying to avoid." Chelsea speaks up finally.

"Then stop provoking it." He said, bitterly.

"Listen, Niall, we're trying to co-operate here. We'll make you a deal. Answer the questions we're asking, and your reputation remains the same. We can "leak to a source" who will then publish to the public that it was a Niall Horan impersonator who lost his mind copying you, or we can keep quiet and watch your life turn into shambles." Beck said, reaching towards a plain piece of paper. The aura of the room, for Niall, turned a bright shade of red.

"Why do the questions have to include her?" He asked, finally in a normal state, looking down at his wrinkly, stretched out hands with red marks all around it.

"Even a hint of exasperation can be avoided if the fuel to the fire dies. Tara is the fuel to your fire." Beck said, bending down to meet Niall's gaze, looking kinder.

Niall looked up, and looked around him. A plain white room, with white floors and one tiny table embroided with tiny little flowers was his living space. At the moment, he hadn't a penny to his name. Atleast not till he was out of this psychiatric hospital.

Beck got up, sighing. He walked over to a table with a blue table cloth. He picked up a needle and slowly, and carefully walked towards Niall.

Niall's gaze averted to the tall human being, with a sympathetic, yet confronting look, walking towards him.

He jabbed a needle of zolpidem into Niall, knocking him out for a while, "Let him rest, he'll tell you, I bet. I feel he's understood."

Chelsea nodded as she got up from her seat, and brought Niall to the wooden single bed behind the chair he was sitting on, and laid him down.

"Good night Niall. Good night."

☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂

An hour later, Niall woke up, with a pounding headache.

"Did you fucking drug me?" He says, looking at Chelsea sitting down.

"No, we gave you a slight dose of zolpidem so that you could rest."

"So.. you did drug me?" Niall grimaced.

"That's afar from the point. What we need to know, is if you're willing to accept the deal Dr. Beck provided you, or are you going to be one against the world once you're out of here?"

"Fine. I'll answer your stupid questions."

And just like that, a small smile creeped up on Dr. Chelsea's face, as she took her notebook, and wrote something down.

Current Symptoms:
1. Inability to focus for a long time.
2. Cooperation required by force.

××××××××