1) How Darwite and Lucy meet (part 1)

A long time ago, there was many words with different creatures, here are 3 examples:
•Earth, with humans.
•Heaven, it's creatures are called "Angels", they are dead Humans that have passed To a better life being good.
•Hell, it's creatures are called "Demons", Dead Humans that have passed to a better life, being bad and rude.

There are so Many other worlds that will be introduced meanwhile the story...

Lucy, was resting in a park, nobody bother her, except her friends:

-"LUCY, can you come here for a second??"

she confused reply with:

-L:" I'm coming"

After she come there, there wasn't a good air, Lucy seem a little bit annoyed seeing them:

-"Lucy, you don't think it's time to get a boyfriend like us? It's better for you... And remember the rule, never fall in love with a Demon"

Lucy with an angry voice replied:

-"YeAh YeaH, just leave me alone with "GeT A BoyFrIenD" or similars, it's my life, then I do my chooses my myself"

After this she teleports at the border of heaven and hell, like nothing happened,
After a while, Lucy sees a Demon:

-L:"Excuse me-? Can I ask you why are you here?"

-"oop- sorry i-i didn't know you was there, if you w-want I can go away"

-L:" no... You can stay here, for me it's not a problem"

-"okay, but a question, what's your name?"

-L:"mine's Lucy, a friend of the Angel's queen... What's yours?"

-"mine's Darwite, cousin of Demon's king.."

-L:"wait... Isn't it forbidden to talk to an Angel to talk to a Demon-?"

-D:" yes it is, but no one will know, trust me"

-L:"okay"

From that day Lucy and Darwite starts meeting everyday at the same hour and sometimes, Darwite brings his guitar and sing something to Lucy, isn't that a cute thing?

------------------------------------------------------------
But bonjour
This story is only a backstory of my main oc, Chloe.
Hope you like this first part of this story

chloefnaf02