Chapter two

It was another fucking beautiful day here in Miami the city of sex, drugs, and money. I should have been in my Lamborghini with some hot sexy piece of ass getting my dick sucked as I let the warm breeze brush my skin and my seeds slide down a beautiful blonde throat. But no instead I am sitting behind the huge desk inside Costello Enterprise working to keep my mind of the fucking cheating ex girlfriend slut that came by after my meeting at the restaurant with my men to tell me that she was pregnant looking happy like I would just be just as happy with the news and her. I didn't won't any fucking children I made that clear the moment we started dating and I thought she understood but boy was I wrong and to make matters worst the bitch had the nerves to come clean about the baby not being mine.

It was one of her male model co-workers that she have being traveling with doing shows with over the past few months. As if I would just say okay I am happy for the both of them and wish them the best of luck. If she knew me and loved me like she claimed she did she would have known that I would not have been happy or let that shit slide. She was free to go after I slapped her so fucking hard blood flow from her lip as her face began to swell immediately and it was if I didn't even see it because I sure as hell didn't care. I put her out right afterwards but her fucking boy toy wasn't so lucky he isn't dead but he isn't walking and talking either he is in a hospital halfway between life and death in a coma for touching what wasn't his to touch at the time. Do I feel bad about what I did no I never do, violence is apart of who I am and have been since my father and uncles taught me how to walk. But that's not the only thing that have me working so hard and also worried. It's because we still haven't gotten any information on that fucking dwarf LaTaya Black. How in the fuck does she knows that fucking asshole Cornelius Marcello who goes by Cory now? Do she even know his real name and what his family does? She seems so fucking sweet, shy, and innocent but that could all be a front that Chase and Chance are feeding into. Do she even know who the guy is that she calls Mr.Freddy or even who Cornelius really is that bastard is really bad fucking news. The door to my office opens and I don't look up knowing that the only two asshole idoits that enters without knocking is Chase and Chance Maranzano-Capone my two cousins.

I knew we would find you here sulking looking like you're about to have a aneurysm.

You two asshole are a pain in my ass. Now what do you want?

The girls graduated last week and we are going to take them out show them a good time you know help them celebrate right. Are you game man?

I look up from my laptop this time at them I can't believe he is still even talking to the girl Shay she so isn't his type his sicilian grandmother will definitely not approve and he lives to make her happy.

"No Grazie"

"Cosa stai ancora tenendo il broncio per Eva Mendez?

I ignored his question asking have they gotten the information that I requested. I can tell that they didn't want to do some of the things that I asked them to do when it came to this one person but they also knew the consequences if they didn't come through and it would seem they are quite fond of their new little dwarf I would hate for something to happen to her.

Chase: There is nothing to get we told you she is who she say she is, everything on her checks out man. She moved to Florida four years ago for school with Tisha Mendez no relation to your ex by the way and Shay Eloi the girls have been friends now for twelve years and she didn't met Cornelius Marcello until she moved down her. And she know absolutely nothing about who his family really is.