14

The bear meat was cleaned and brought back. The four of us removed the mattress and brought in a new one.  We threw the messed up one on the side of the garage.  We decided to go in to the casino to eat lunch and take in a show.  We got two big buckets of  🍿 and sodas and headed inside to relax and watch one of thr recent Marvel movies. Tabitha and Abigail fell asleep half way through the movie at least Abigail didn't snore. The movie was over and Lexi poured  a little water on her to wake up Abigail then tossed the  bottle to Kelly.  I just shook my wife to take her up.

Kelly you didn't want to wake me up that way.  I didn't your wife did and threw the bottle at me. Lexi payback is a mother.  I know.  I am looking forward to it. We leave and walk around town and do a little shopping than head back to the cabin.

I am barbecuing tonight.  My wife will make the side dishes and you two have clean up duty.  Tabitha did you get the seasons I asked you to get? Yes. Okay.  When we get back , I will put the rub on.
WHO IS UP FOR SOME DESSERT?.

Tabitha,Kelly and Lexi smiled. The smiles let me know they were up for it.

I was done with my portion of court and left.  I knew I needed to go to Bailey's work to see her and fuck her too.  Yes fuck  her.

Hi Bailey are you almost done here? Yes in a few. Do you mind if I wait for you in your office?No not at all.

I entered her office with my brief case and took my sex toys out putting some on the couch and taking a few for  her personal bathroom.

I wrote Bailey a note and 💋 it

I wrote Bailey a note and 💋 it .
Bailey lock your office door,l change into this, put do
not disturb on your phone come join me. I have your music on  for a reason.  I smiled and did what the note said. I knew Bailey was a big flirt and liked sex differently. 

I undressed and put the Tarzan attire with the phallus underneath and entered the  bathroom. Anne looked stunning as Jane.