19

We arrive at the gun range and got us s 4 lanes and went in with our ear plugs and safety glasses on. We finished within the hour.

 We finished within the hour

and left. Babe you need more practice Tabitha . No kidding Kelly but with the work hours, things to do at home and our social life. There really isn't much time. We do need to head back to make a light dinner and pack. I cannot believe we leave tomorrow. At least, we took a few more days off to rest from the vacation.

Stella thank you for making us fried chicken tonight

Stella thank you for making us fried chicken tonight. I will help you with clean up. No you can unload the dishwasher and empty the garbage. Okay babe. Let's have some root beer floats and watch friends which I know you like. Okay.
Kelly does what I ask of him while I clean the kitchen. He comes and makes us rooter floats as I am finishing up the kitchen. We go sit and watch TV eating our root beer floats.

Annie this is my last night and then its back to our spouses. I know Bailey. Let's make the best if it and no more hickeys that show. I am the district attorney and have to look professional. Okay but nothing says I cannot fuck you and leave them on your stomach, back and breasts. No more on my breasts . They are too sore from you sucking on them like I was breast feeding you. Annie you were. Ha ha very funny. I thought so. In public, no calling me Annie . I don't like all these rules . Bailey if you want to not go by all my rules, I can end this now or you can leave your wife for me. If I leave my wife, than we are inclusive no ex-husband nor anyone else. You know the saying once a cheater always a cheater. I am not niave to think differently. If I left Joan, I would have no desire to cheat on you. I know you don't believe me. It's hard after you been with me and I cheated on her kinda. She knows though.

We made love not fuck one another. I was indeed in love with Annie. I knew I would have to talk with my wife to see if we could work something out that we all could be happy with and not resent one another. I didn't want Annie to be with anyone else. I know we haven't been together long but fuck I fell hard for her. After we made love, Bailey worked on my neck again that I was so relaxed I fell asleep on top of her.

Stella fell asleep on the couch. I removed my shirt and pants and laid next to my wife on the couch after I turned the alarm on and TV off. She looked so peaceful asleep.

We went back to the cabin and Tabitha made stir fry with white rice. We all had some saki. We never made it back to our bedrooms after packing and cleaning the kitchen.
Abigail fucked us all and each of is enjoyed it tremendously. She may have been intersex but she treated us like special ladies.