Angel Wings and Pledges to the Crown P2

originally posted: 2022-07-08
words: 1054

"I thought you said you never die," Yn said as she sat behind Techno and placed his head on their lap. Techno rolled his eyes at his wife and remarked, "I'm still alive, aren't I?" as Yn stared at the bloody mess in front of her where the three bodies lay still. "You're aboustlaty gorgeous m'lady," Technoblade said as Yn giggled and joined their hands together.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?" When Yn looked up, she saw Tommy standing there with his jaw hanging wide and his eyes staring directly into theirs. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?" Tommy exclaimed, causing Yn to frown and turn her head away. "Tommy, stop talking to my wife like that," Techno glared at his younger brother, ordering him to stop. "That's Yn?" Yn nodded as she turned to Wilbur after hearing his voice. Mumza and Philza nodded after glancing at Yn and each other.

When Yn opened her eyes after closing them, the heaviness of her wings had vanished. She then turned their head to Techno and said, "I understand if you don't want me any longer, my lord." Yn muttered as their vision was clouded by tears. Techno swiftly shook his head no, "You my love are never getting away from me" "We should get you back to the castle, dear," Yn remarked, looking up at the sky. "I prefer it here," Techno responded, grabbing hold of Yn and bringing her to his chest. "But the-" "shhhh," Techno interrupted.

---months later---

Jumping out of the huge bed because a loud bang Yn hurriedly removed her crimson nightgown and changed into a white blouse, black pants, and dark red corset. Techno was sleeping in the bed when Yn snatched his cape and wrapped it around her shoulders before sprinting out of the room and towards the bang.

As she rounded a corner, Yn reached up and snatched one of the swords off the wall. What is with all this noise, Yn Instally hit down the intruder and aimed the sword directly at their chest. Yn raised her head to an tired looking Technoblade in her view. "Why are you aiming your sword at the new cook, Yn?" Yn turned to gaze at the guy who appeared to be shaking; he had brown hair that was fluffy and grey eyes. Yn felt like they kicked a puppy.

"I'm sorry, I heard a bang, I mistaken it for an interupter." Yn swiftly put her sword down and assisted the man in standing.

Yn nodded and the man apologised, saying, "Of course Queen Yn, my apologies; I shouldn't have been so loud in the first place" "it's alright..." "Karl Jacobs, my lady!" Yn smiled and said, "Mr. Jacobs, it's quite alright." The cook immediately bowed once more, dashed for the kitchen. Yn rolled her shoulders and groaned. "Honey, you've been off ever since the accident in the field," Techno said. Yn bit her lip and bowed her head, saying, "of course my lord, my apologies." The marble floor started to blur.

"Shh my little godess you're ok I'm here," Yn felt arms encircle her. Yn couldn't help but sob and hug Techno."Let's get you back to sl-," "Techno. My son, we have a very important meeting to get to. Oh Yn, are you okay, dear?" "Mother, I don't think it's the time for that meeting," Techno said, as Yn pulled herself away from Techno. Mumza sighed, "Her parents want it, not us, hun."

Yn eyed the two while asking, "What meeting?" Mumza nodded as she turned to face Techno, telling him, "You have to tell her Techno...I'll leave you guys a minute." "Techno," Yn said, staring up at her husband, whose red eyes pierced into hers. "You father wants er-...heirs," Techno said with a flush, "is he here?" Techno nodded and watched as she stormed into the meeting room, flinging open the door. "Hey dear-" Yn ignored her mother and stepped in front of her father, who appeared unfazed, saying, "You will wait till I am ready or you won't receive any at all." "then you will be done with this marriage," Alexander glared down at Yn before grabbing her wrist, "wha-" Yn struggled to contain her tears as her father told her to pack her things and head home. "You can't make me leave," Yn said, "I can and I will young lady go pack your things NOW."

Yn eventually started crying and said, "but i-" Everything got silent after "BUT YOU WHAT YN" and "I LOVE HIM," and the only sound was Yn sobbing with her arms around her shoulders. "Come on Yn, let's go get you packed, honey," the Mumza said. Mumza led the way as Yn leaned into her, meeting Techno in the hall, Techno paused and turned to face Yn before turning to face his mother, who was merely shaking her head. Technoblade nodded and stormed into the meeting room.

The moment Technoblade threw open the entrance, the entire castle seem to shake. Yn sobbed uncontrollably as she packed her things and even harder as she picked up something Techno had bought them. "I don't want to leave," Mumza quickly drew Yn into a hug and comforted her, saying, "Shh, it's ok. Techno will bring you back, I promise you." Yn nodded into Mumza's chest.

Her father threw open Yn's door while grabbing Yn's wrist and ordering some guards to retrieve their bags. As everyone was gathered at the front door of the castle, Yn was being pulled there. She immediately stopped, causing their father to turn and stare at her. "Please just let me say goodbye," she pleaded, her voice breaking. Alexander said, "hurry up."

Even the cook Karl, who she barely knew, was hugged by her. When she turned to face Techno, he had a single tear running down his cheek. Yn hugged him tightly and let out a sniffling sound before her father interrupted her. "Goodbye my god," Yn was yanked away, the last thing she heard was "goodbye my little godess."

Yn was escorted from the palace and into a carriage, where her mother sat with her face streaked with tears and her father sat next to Eloise, leaving Yn to sit across from him. As the horse started to pull the carriage down the walkway, the carriage started to rock. Yn quickly turned around to watch the castle and her husband slowly vanishing.