Oink P2

originally posted: 2022-07-22
words: 292
requested by KaiMick1 
I ran out of ideas :((

-He/Him Pronouns-

 Yn had grown up with the Minecrafts and got along with everyone, except for Techno. They never spoke to one another and never had to; instead, they would just exchange glances before going their own ways. But they were now teenagers nearing adulthood, shouldn't they at least speak one word to each other?

Phil exclaimed, "Yn Techno, it's time to eat," causing the two to dash to the kitchen. Techno entered with his hair braided with flowers, glasses set on the tip of his nose, Phil said, "So are you guys ever going to talk?" Yn tried to answer, but quickly shut his mouth and shook his head, "Why not Yn?" Yn looked at Techno and shrugged, "He doesn't seem to like me." Yn muttered, fiddling with his food as he stared at the table. Before leaving the room, Phil whispered, "Techno talk to Yn right now," to the pink-haired boy who had bowed his head and turned away.

"We don't have to," Yn remarked before grabbing his plate and standing. "wait Yn please sit" Yn sat back down and began to pick at his nails. "Why didn't you ever talk to me?" Yn said before glancing at Techno. "To be honest, I think it's because I've never seen someone like me and I didn't feel that special anymore," Techno said, pushing food around on his plate with his fork.

Yn smiled and rolled his eyes, "you were ignoring me because of that?...We have a lot of cathing up to do," Yn said as he stood up and walked around the table to stand behind Techno. Techno smiled, nodded, and stood up before grabbing Yn's hand and rushing out of the house.