4. Am I Baby Biersack

It's been a few hours since Kylo and I arrived at Jordan's. It's just Carter, Kylo, Nikki, Jordy, and I. Zephyr went to work. Carter is now sitting at the computer looking stuff up. "If we find information that's useful should we go to the cops?" I looked over at Kylo and signed to him that it was worth a shot. I had all the stuff with me. All we needed to do was look up any old cases that went cold almost 17 years ago. "This computer is pissing me off!" I placed my hand on my face and shook my head before standing up and shooing Carter out of the chair and taking over searching.

Okay now to start from where Carter left off. I looked at his notebook and then back at the computer before typing in Missing kids from 17 years ago. I read through some articles from them and some names but none of them caught my eye but one. Baby Biersack. Seeing as that was all said I type that in and stuff came up and lots of pictures popped up. I clicked on an article link and some pictures popped up as well as some articles about the missing baby. 

'Baby Biersack, who has yet to be named, has gone missing hours after her birth. Parents; Amy and Chris Biersack, are devastated to hear that their baby girl has gone missing.  Police are looking for whoever has taken the baby and when they do, they will get what they deserve.'

I read the first one before moving on to a more recent article. Clicking on it, I motioned for Carter, Jordan, Nikki, and Kylo to come to take a look. 

'17 years ago, the youngest and only girl of the Biersack family was abducted at only four hours old. Baby Biersack would have been 17 today. She would have been in her junior year of high school. The Biersack family has given up the search for her a couple of years ago as her case has gone cold. In other words, she is living her own life wherever she is, and she's not suffering.' Attached was a picture that was computerized to show what the missing 17-year-old would look like. She looked like me. It was quiet.

 "Ash, that's you," Kylo said, breaking the silence. "Yeah, that's you, Ashlyn. That's literally you! Your baby Biersack!" I shook my head. Am I? "Yes, you are! I forgot to tell you this but your test had potential family members on it, there were no names but initials on it." I gave Kylo a look and he put his hand up in a surrendered way. "I forgot until now."

"Let's go down to the police station and we can turn the Dash's in for kidnapping and abuse!" Carter said, jumping up and down and running out of the house. We all looked at each other and then where Carter ran. "Let's get this over with."

~~~

It took us 30 minutes to get to the police station. I'm about to turn Lilith and Jonathan in. I can not do this. "Hey, we'll be there with you, now's your chance to speak up. You have a voice, so use it." Jordan had her hand on my thigh as she said that to me. I nodded my head before signing 'Ok' to her and we all got out and walked into the police station. 

It felt weird being in here for something different and it doesn't involve me and Nikki in the back of a cop car. Jordan told us to sit down.

"Jordan?" I watched Jordan look over at Zephyr, who was sitting at a desk talking to a coworker. "Hey, what are you guys doing here?"

"We have information on a case that went cold years ago," Jordan informed him. "How many years are we talking?" Zephyr asked standing up. "17 years." Zephyr had a look on his face. "It's about that baby that went missing a few hours after birth. We know who she is." Zephyr's eyes widened a bit.

"Let me go get the chief." He walked away and went to go get his boss. Jordan looked over at me. "You'll have to talk. If they want to talk to you, I won't be able to talk for you." I nodded my head at her as Zephyr walked over to us with a medium, brown hair guy following him. "Babe." Jordan looked away from me to Zephyr. "This is the Chief of Police, Michael Andersen." Jordan shook the guy's hand.