6. A Dream Come True and Finding Belonging

As soon as I got home, I ran up to my room and started getting ready for the show. I put on my favorite Black Veil Brides t-shirt, some black skinny jeans, and my trusty combat boots. I spent some time doing my makeup, making sure that I looked my best for the band.

As I was getting ready, I couldn't stop thinking about the amazing day that I had just had. Meeting my favorite band, and getting a ticket and backstage pass to their show, it was all too much to process. I felt like I was dreaming.

Finally, it was time to head to the show. I grabbed my ticket and pass, and headed out the door. I was so excited that I could barely contain myself. As I walked to the venue, I listened to my favorite Black Veil Brides songs and sang along at the top of my lungs.

When I got to the venue, I showed my ticket and pass to the security guard, and he let me in. I couldn't believe that I was actually going to see my favorite band perform live. The excitement was almost too much to bear.

As I made my way to the front of the stage, I felt like I was in a dream. The lights went down, and the crowd roared as Black Veil Brides took the stage. I sang along to every song and cheered as loud as I could. It was the best night of my life.

As the concert went on, I was having the time of my life. The music was incredible, and the energy in the venue was electric. I couldn't believe that I was actually seeing my favorite band perform live. It was a dream come true.

About halfway through the show, Andy stopped the music and took the microphone. "Hey everyone," he said, "I want to talk to you about something important." The crowd quieted down, and Andy began to speak.

"Tonight, we met this amazing girl," he said. "We learned some things about her as well. We learned that she has a troubled past with self-harm and that she feels like no one is there for her. Her name is Ashlyn. Where are you, Ashlyn? Oh, there you are."

I couldn't believe it. Andy was talking about me in front of thousands of people. My heart was racing as I looked up at the stage.

"This song is for you tonight, Ashlyn," Andy said. "Everyone, this is 'Savior'."

The crowd erupted into cheers as the band began to play. I felt like I was on top of the world. For the first time in a long time, I felt like someone understood me. The lyrics of the song spoke to me in a way that nothing else ever had. I sang along at the top of my lungs, tears streaming down my face.

After the show, I waited outside the venue with the other fans, hoping to catch a glimpse of the band. When they finally came out, I couldn't believe my luck. Andy came over to me and gave me a hug.

"Thank you for coming to the show tonight," he said. "You're amazing, Ashlyn. Don't ever forget that." I smiled through my tears, feeling like I had just made a connection with someone who really understood me.

As CC bounced up and down, I couldn't help but smile. He was always so full of energy, and it was contagious. "Hey, when are we gonna get some food?" he asked, looking at Andy.

Andy laughed and turned to me. "Sorry about that, Ashlyn. CC's always hungry. We'll head out in a minute."

I nodded and smiled. "No problem."

CC looked over at me and grinned. "Hey, Ashlyn, you want some food?"

Before I could answer, my stomach growled loudly. I felt my face turn red as everyone laughed. "We want food too!" CC shouted, leading the way out of the venue.

As we walked to the restaurant, I couldn't believe that I was actually hanging out with my favorite band. We chatted about everything from music to movies to our favorite foods. I felt like I was part of the group.