Chapter II

Mr. Billy was asleep that day but that is his everyday. He was a good guard

and a good man. The best adivices and stories came from him. That day he was wearing his traditional blue uniform with a navy blue three quarters sleeves. A white formal jeens with stripes of navy atract the attention, he was a verry fashioned man, or at least thats how he explaines it. Any how, back to it. Mr Billy was asleep and Annie helped waking him up.

- Good morning Annie and Zack, what brings you fellows to my home?- Mr. Billy started to acomodate his not so fat but still chubby body back to the right position in the chair.

In the room there was also a coffe machine that was use verry often. So I made some coffe as I speak like this.

-Yahh now sherif, hide and seek with the girls.- I accidently burn my fingers with the boiling water, verry unpleasant, I just took a deep breath.

-Sorry is nothing.-

Annie answered- Making messes already? Zack, the kitchen is not your forte'. Let me do it, stay back while I prepare it. -  I did as told and started talking to Mr Billy for about ten minutes about cars and famous coffes. About me leaving next month and then he would tell me about how happy he was and that I was to go and become a man and study and all that common talk you get when you overcome your self and all.

It's okay to listen and talk about all the future but by then I had heard that speech a thousand times and it became routine but with different people and the same listener.

In other words it became anoying.

Annie interupted our conversation to give Mr Billy his coffe.

- Here you go sherif, mid sugar with less milk. Just like a mobile starbucks.-

-Thank you madam- He took a sip and I could tell by his troath that it was hard to swallow. I laugh in my insides, but Mr Billy's face was worth a billion.

-Mmm, Annie is delicious, where did you learn to make coffe like that?-

I learned trough the internet, I am glad you liked it. She smile to him and tunrned to me.

-Zack you and I have bussiness to attend, come along and help me find Tammy and Lisa on the monitors.-

-So thats how you cheated, you clever little bird. How did?.. Genious!-

-No doubt I am, now help me find them-

Two minutes later...

- Annie I see Tammy on the elevator, it supost to be only in the third floor the hidin. Any trace of Lisa?-

-Yeah, right there you see! she is on the acustic room.- she pointed the screen- There you see that moving around the piano, thats her!-

- Okay how about if you take Lisa and I go for Tammy since she is on the forth floor by now.-

- No Zack, I need exercise and believe me no one can outrun Lisa so I leave her to you my friend, I'll be back with Tammy, good luck.-

- Whatever you like, and is true Lisa can not be outrun. See you later Annie and don't forget to bring snacks to celebrate our victory!.-

- Okay!-

We headed to our places. I have to be gone to the acustic room. It is a room with many musical instruments. It helps to learn a few things while you stay for long time in hospitals. Its a pass time or a talent witchever gets closer. It was not far from the security room. Just a couple of turns around the hall and pass the living room. The hospital provided everything in their facilities specially in the third floor.

I could see the wide door of the acustic room by then at the end of the hall, open and I could also hear some one playing music. It was a melody of piano. What a talent! I had never heard anyone play like that never before in my life. I couldn't help to find out who was playing such a master piece so I ran to the door and silently peeked to see.