Chapter 11

Sasuke

"WHY ARE THEIR JET WAS CRASHED!?"Sakura Shouted at the woman infront of us, that.  That who shock to her sudden outburst.

She's was Angry, she was crying while shouting at the woman in front of us, The woman was panicking

" I-i don't know M'lady, the jet was okay our co-workers secure it surely... And it's I'mposible if Hashirama-sama was the one who give it to them. The Organization inspect it carefull, even a bullet can't harm the jet, cause it's bulletproof! "The woman explained, extremely panicking.

" Then why!?, if you secure it, and inspect it before they heading here why its explode, if they didn't even halfway riding in that jet why it's was sudden explode?! "Sakura yelled gripping her hair tightly

" Did you just say that auntie and uncle's jet was explode?! " she yell again.

We heard some one yelling and we went to check who it's is.

"Tem? Would you please handle Sakura Chan we will back in a minute Sasuke teme wants to check who's the people" Naruto said pointing towards the door.

"No problem I will take care of her" she replied as I nod.

When me and Naruto was nearing towards the person that neji and hinata where are suddenly, someone's spoke and I recognized that high pitch voice.

Karin

•••••••••
Hinata

Karin was orochimaru's daughter, daughter of the otokage in otogakure.Sakura's auntie tsunade was orochimaru's teammate along with jiraiya naruto's God father. The three of them was the first prodigies until they called, 'Three legendary sannin's' They have they own task force called 'TLS task force'.

"Yeah! And what are you doing here bitch! " i yelled

"why? Am I not welcome? Remember I am the daughter of otogake, you're  connection in otokage why I am not welcome  Huh? " she smirked

"and so? Why are you here what is your true intentions? We didn't even request you're presence.. " I trailed

Then she smirked again and crossed her arms in her chest.

"Karin, please respect lady hyuga." Someones said behind here.

"Orochimaru-sama" I said and bow

"Lady hyuga, Hyuga-sama please forgive me for my daughters behaviour"He bows too

" No, no it's okay orochimaru-sama, why did you brought her anyways, didn't we request your presence only? "I smirked and eyed Karin.

" Hey who are you to dis-, Sasuke-kunnnn!! "She suddenly squealed
And jump at sasuke, Sasuke kinda lost his balance he stumble back with Karin in top of him.

He groaned as Naruto came laughing at him!

•••••••••••
Sakura

"Sasuke-kunnnnnn!!!!!" Someone squealed, I  accidentally drop the glass of water I've been drinking because that, squeal startled me! I pick up the glass my palm had a deep cut and blood begun to come out.

"Who the heck is that! " Temari said covering her ears

"I think she broke my ears" Kira said

"What the fuck!" I shouted  and we here laughing.

"Hey let's check it out, are you okay sakura? It's deep.." Temari said as I nod

We came to the lobby to check what's going on. Once I step the door frame I shouted.