CHAPTER 2: Show me how

"Show me." He growls and I get ontop of him while grinding and giving him a passionate kiss.

STILL Y/N's POV

I softly moan while we kiss as I feel his hard dick rub against my clothed pussy "mmhhm fuck baby I want you in me" I said. I feel him grab the back of my head and back so we could kiss deeper, His tongue taking over and swirling around mine.

He stopped kissing me and just stared into my eyes and said "say that again", "the w-what?" "what you just said earlier" he says. "I said I want you in me.." I say with a demanding tone. He tilts his head with a little smirk on his lips. "Demanding now, are we?" he says as he grabs my chin while looking at me. " if you want something, You'd have to say 'please', Now. Say it again" He says in a Low voice. He removes his hand from my face and I gulp as look at him and say "I want you in me.. please.." He strokes my head while giving me a smile. He tucks a piece of hair behind my ears and slowly looks down to breasts then back to my eyes again. "Whatever my princess wants, my princess gets." He says in a Low voice, He suddenly flips me over so now Im below him.

He kisses me roughly while his knee is creating friction with my pussy and I moan in our kiss

He kisses me roughly while his knee is creating friction with my pussy and I moan in our kiss. I try to wrap my arms around his neck but he grabs both of my arms and holds them down above my head. After a while of making out he just looks at me and my current position, I look down on his blue boxers and see a little wet stain on the dick area "Looks like someone's wet" I say with a grin but he was looking at me dead serious. "Just stay very still y/n" he says as while he removes his hands from mine.

He kisses me On my forehead, my neck, my breasts
while looking at me during each kiss. When he reaches the stomach area, he bites the bottom of my T-shirt  and pulls it up until the under part of my boob to expose my stomach.

 When he reaches the stomach area, he bites the bottom of my T-shirt  and pulls it up until the under part of my boob to expose my stomach

He leaves sloppy kisses from my belly going lower and lower until he reaches the waistband of my underwear. He looks at me again. "May I?" he asked. I bit my lip while nodding and he tilts his head waiting for me to say another word. "please baby" I say desperately. He grabs the sides of my thighs while removing my underwear with his teeth. Once he removed it he went back up to remove my shirt. "God you're so beautiful" he says while giving me a kiss on my forehead, cheek and lips. He started leaving love marks on the side of my neck down to my breasts. He sucks on one of my breasts while massaging the other. I moan in pleasure while I feel his mouth around my nipple.  He then leaves a trail of kisses down til my stomach. He rubs my thigh " Open your legs for me love" He says and I do as told. I cover my face in embarrassment since Im still not used to this feeling. He looks at me and removes my hands away from my face "Hey... Dont by embarassed love, You're so beautiful.." he says in a sweet tone. He then kisses my lips one more time before going back down. I start to breathe heavily as I feel his hot breath on my pussy. He gives a long lick on my pussy and I moan "f-fuck.."
I hear him chuckle and he continues licking me, I feel his tongue enter me while I feel his lips touching my clit. He moans while eating me and a moan slips out of my mouth since I could feel the vibration while he moans while eating me out. I grab his hair but  he holds my hand puts it down so I cant touch him, I feel my legs trying to close but he grabs my thighs to hold me down so I couldnt move. I buck my hips instead while letting out little moans. I start to feel a knot in my stomach "b-baby I think Im gonna cum... mmhm fuuck" I say to him but he suddenly stops. I groan in frustration and look at him "you didnt even let me cum joe!" I say in annoyance. He chuckles and wipes the bottom of his chin and licks his lips while looking at me. "Its cause I want you to cum around me" He says while palming his dick through his boxers, I crawl up to him to sit him down at the headboard of our bed and pull down his boxers to reveal His long, thick, veiny dick with a wet pink tip with a little bit of precum. He looks at me and I hold his dick while pumping him slowly, He shuts his eyes and looks up while Holding the back of my head. I lick his tip clean and I start to suck him hard while my hand is still pumping him slowly .(girly giving him the gawk gawk 3000😩🫦)  He moans as I start to go faster but stops me when he was about to cum. He pulls me up to sit me down on his lap and we makeout again while grinding on eachother, Tasting eachothers cum. I lift my hips a little so that he Could position himself on my entrance. But before he could put it in "pills?" he asked and I nodded cause I am not ready for a child. after giving him my answer He rubs his tip on the slit of the entrance of my pussy before fully putting it in. We both gasp at the feeling since its been a while since we've had sex and I winced in pain cause it kinda hurt. He kisses me while slowly moving in and out. I start to adjust to his size and I start moaning more. I start to ride him even faster and I can feel his his moving upwards aswell. I hold my breasts since It kinda hurt while moving too much. He noticed I started to go abit slower so he told me to lay down and now we are having sex in missionary. His necklace dangling over me while fucking me. He puts one of my legs up so he could thrust into me more and I became a moaning mess.

JOE's POV

I thrust deeply , moaning as I look at her state. sweating, breasts moving up and down, mouth wide. Looking at her right now made me even hornier. I bring my hand to rub her clit while I pound into her and she was moaning uncontrollably. "I-m gonna cum b-baby" she says. "Hold it in, lets do it together babe" I say as I go faster, skin slapping noises echoing around our room. Me and her moaning together sounding like music to my ears. "cum on me baby" I say as I feel her come around my dick and I release into her aswell. we both moan and just ride out our highs and I pull out after. I get a tissue and wipe off our cum from her pussy.I throw it to the bin beside our bed and collapse beside her. We look at eachother and just laughed, god that angelic smile of hers is so beautiful. "I love you." I say as I kiss her forehead and lips and pull her in close to cuddle, " I love you too." she says out of breath and we both doze off.

-------------------------------
AYOOOOO IK IT TOOK ME SUCH A WHILE TO WRITE THIS BUT YAY I ALREADY GOT 20 READERS WOOO
THANKS FOR WAITING GUYS AND ILL CONTINUE TO WRITE MORE!
HOPE THIS CHAPTER WAS WORTH THE WAIT YOU DIRTY LITTLE RATS!
ANWAY ILY ALL THANKS AGAIN AND WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
-author