CHAPTER 4: I missed you

JOE QUINN's POV

Me and y/n finally arrived on the set where ill be filming for the series Im in (stranger things).
We both enter the makeup room and I see Mason dye (Jason in st4) getting his makeup done. "How you doin mate?" I greet and high five him " Im alright" he replies while smiling, he looks to the side and sees y/n so he greets her aswell. Y/n is pretty known by everyone, like the whole stranger things crew since she's a pretty chill person. I walk to my chair to have my makeup and hair done and y/n just waits for me while sitting down on the sofa in the makeup room.

Y/N's POV

'haa~ that long ass drive from our place to here was so long, Im so tired especially since we did something this morning' I think to myself as I sat down on the sofa waiting for Joe to finish with his makeup and all.
I just scroll on my phone and I text maya since I didnt see her today. 'maya where tf are you' and I send it to her, she replied quickly, as always. 'I took a sick leave today, I got the flu' I frowned as I saw her message since she must tired doing too much work. 'aww my poor baby, get well soon😘' I replied to her and closed my phone still in a sad mood. "What's wrong love? Are you alright?" Joe asks me, concerned with my facial expression and I look at him with a small smile " Im okay, I was just messaging maya and it turns out that she got sick" I tell him while he's still getting his makeup done. "Oh shall we send her something to cheer her up?" He suggests and I nodd "just use my card love, go get maya something" I give him a quick kiss on the lips before I left the makeup room.

I go out of the makeup room and go downstairs since there was like a convenience store there and I went there to buy maya some flowers and some oatmeal cookies since she loves them. After buying her those I go back upstairs to give those stuff to our driver (mark) so that He could bring those to maya. I went back to the makeup room and saw that my boyfriend wasnt there anymore. I asked the makeup artist where he was and turns out he was filming already, I walk outside of the makeup room and visit the upside down set. I see my boyfriend with his other co-actors rehearsing their lines and I just wait at the side.

While I was waiting I felt a tap on my shoulder and see that Jamie was there. "Hey y/n! Its been a while since I last saw you." He says while giving me a hug, I break away from the hug after like 3 seconds. "Jamiee! Yeah its been a while! How have you been"
I say to him after our hug, " Oh you know Ive been really busy cause of this whole thing" He says while moving his hands around. "Must be tiring haha" I tell him judging by how busy he was. "Yeah and I missed you..." He says but I couldnt hear the last part since his voice was low "sorry? I couldnt hear the last part well" I say to him. "Said I missed you darling" he says exaggerating with a loud voice, I widen my eyes and cover his mouth "Jamie!! you didnt have to say it that loud.." I whisper-yell at him and he just laughs while removing my hands from his face "you're cute when you're like that" he says while smiling and I just do this face 😑 and roll my eyes. "How about you?" He suddenly asks. "H-huh?? what about me?" I say to him with a confusing look. He walks closer to me and places his finger under my chin while looking into my eyes and asks "Did you miss me?" My heart was beating fast cause of how close he was with me, plus he looks so intimidating.. I reply to him while removing his fingers off my chin "whatev-" but I cut cutt off my someone.

"Y/n babe lets go have lunch-" My boyfriend walks in on me and jamie standing close to eachother and I immediately step back so we wouldnt be near anymore. " Ah Joseph! I was just greeting y/n since it had been a while since we saw eachother" jamie says while trying to shake my boyfriends hand but joe just gives jamie a fake smile and bumps his hand while passing by with his arm and goes straight to my direction. "lets eat, Im hungry" *pecks on the lips while hugging* Joe says and grabs my hand so we could go have lunch together outside, I tried to wave bye to jamie but when I tried to lift my hand, Joe grabs it and pulls me in for another kiss. (this flirty bastard) " I said Im hungry" he says after kissing me.
"yeah and we're going out now right" I say to him and he just gives a cheeky smile.

word count: 881

get ready for the next chapter 😋🥵

-author