CHAPTER 3: Join me

*ring ring ring* *ring ring ring*

JOE QUINN's POV

'hell, who the fuck is calling me' I think to myself while trying to find my phone. I finally find it and squint my eyes to see the caller id and I see 'MANAGER' I immediately answer it.

"H-hello?" I say in a whisper, "Where the hell are you??!" My manager yells in frustration and I slightly distance my phone from my ear due to his loud voice.
"What do you mean? its literally a sunday today" I tell him in an annoyed tone, "First of all, Its Monday. Second, You have to be on set today for stranger things 4 at 7am and you arent here yet. You are late, Now where the hell are you??" He says in anger. I widen my eyes, grab the alarm clock on our night table and I look at the time and I see that its already 8:32am. "I-im home.. But ill be right out in 5" I say to him as I look at my girlfriend wrapped up in her blanket, passed out after our morning session. I don't wanna leave her cause I really just wanna stay at home to cuddle with her all day but I gotta work.
"okay go-" I cut him off and end the call before he could say anything else.

I softly wake y/n up by patting her butt and she groans while stretching her arms. "hey there beautiful... we gotta go to work now"I say in a quiet tone, she looks at me with her cute doe eyes "Isnt it a sunday" she says while yawning "its monday babe" I tell her and she scrunches her nose, god she is adorable. "aand we're late" I add. "What?!" she sits up "babe we gotta go now!!" "I cant believe you!!" she says as she looks at me "wait what? How is it my fault" I say while pouting my lips and she giggles and gives me a little peck on my lips "go take a shower you stiiiink" she tells me while pinching her nose and playfully pushes me with her tired arms. "Come join me" I tell her and she just nods while smiling. I take the blanket off her and pick her up bridal style to the bath tub and lay her down there. I turn the faucet on and make sure that the water was warm enough for the both of us.

I bring her closer with her back facing me and she leans back. "babe I can feel your dick on my back" she says while giggling and I playfully put her in a headlock (not too hard ofc bitch) "you little shit just take a bath" I tell her jokingly. "why? are you gonna choke me daddy" she says while looking at me innocently, I stop laughing and say"oi don't"
and she laughs and kisses my arm, I release her from my chOkE hOld and put my arms around her waist and give a little kiss on her shoulder before continuing with our bath.

CHAPTER 4  ON JULY 12 2022
NO SMUT FOR THIS CHAPTER YALL
CALM YO TITS ANYW
CAN YOU SUGGEST SOME KINKS OR ROLEPLAY WHATEVER YOU LIKE SO I COULD PUT IT IN THIS STORY
LOVE YALL
-author