Chapter 1

What happen when to boys have to transport from one school to another because of being bullied everyday? Why are they being bullied? What happen when five boys fall in love? And what will happen when their relationships start to break because of some secrets ? Will it be a happy ending or will someone gets their heart broken? 

This is my first fanfic and I am from Norway so dont kill me if my English are bad, feel free to correct me if you see any grammar fails or something like that :)

It's a boyxboy story so if you don't like rading stuff like this I think you should find something else reading :3

Greds to my friend @Nialler1D for the cover photo, also check out her stories ;) xx

Here we go then xx

CHAPTER 1

(Louis POV)

So here we stand, outside another new school, this is the second time this year me and my half.brother Niall have had to transport from one school to another. Now you pobably wonder why? On the other school both Niall and I was being bullied, we were called names like "Freak" "Loser" "Geek" Freak show" and so on. How can two normal boys be bullied everyday? you ask yourself, here's the story. Niall and I are not like other boys, we have a tail yellow eyes, sharp teeth and fluffy ears. We were born like other children but there something about the genes of our father that caused us to be born as half cats. We have learnt how to not show other people our tail, ears, teeth and eyes, but sometimes it's hard for us to hide it. Like the day our class found out about it, our mat class was over and it was time for Niall and I to head home, we had to pick up something from our lockers before we could go to the bus. It was a normal Friday afternoon, everybody seemed happy since it was weekend, wen we turned the corner we saw that Josh, the school bully, was standing by our lockers. Niall and Josh used to be best-friends, I really don't know what happened between them, Niall have never rally wanted to talk about it. So a usually pushed the thought away. "Oh aren't that my favourite faggot Niall Horan?" Josh shouted when Niall and I came over "What's wrong, Horan I'm only saying the truth" Josh smirked, I could see the anger in Niall eyes, I really feel sorry for him, but I don't have the courage to stand up for him .. To years two years ago Niall was in a fight with some older kid named Paul, and then I tried to break them apart, but Paul was to strong so he pushed me down a hill, and after that day I usually just stand in the background when someone fight.  I snap out of my thoughts when I suddenly heard a hiss. I looked over to Niall's locker, then i saw that his ocean blue eyes had changed to yellow, and his teeth began to sharpen. "Calm down, Niall.." I tried to say to him but he didn't want to listen. "Buhu, are you crying, Horan? Look boys, the little faggot boy are crying !!" Josh shouted to his friends that began to laugh. Wen i turned around I saw tat all his friends was laughing. "This can't end good." i thought to myself. And I was right, before I could think Niall turned around and hissed at the boys, his eyes was bright yellow, his teeth was showing and his ears was raised from his hair. "Shit !! He is a .. cat?" was all Josh said before Niall jumped on him "Get him off me boys!" Josh shouted terrified, but none of the boys could moe, they were all in shock. I grabbed Niall's backpack and threw it over my shoulder then I grabbed Niall by the waist and got him of Josh. Niall gave me a "What the fuck" look and then we ran out of the school.

After that day our life chanced, everyday when we came to school we got looks, was called names, and somehow Niall always got in a fight with Josh or Andy. One day our parents decided that we couldn't go to that school anymore, so they transported us to another school. And that's why we stand here today.

(Niall POV)

It's all my fault, Louis had nothing to do with this, I broke our secret and my promise to him, I attacked Josh and then run away from Josh and the other boys, Louis just tried to help me out, and yet he also have to change school because of me .. I can see that he is hurt, he had many friends and them he had to left them behind. Just because of stupid me .. "What's wrong, Nialler?" I snap out of my thoughts when Louis talked to me. "N-Nothing" I said with a half smile, Louis smiles back at me, but I knew that he didn't believe my answer. We started walking up to the school, with a hope that we will make trough the first day without any troubles.

"Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan" Louis said to the lady behind the desk when we got to the principal office. "So you are our new students? I'll go and get the schedule for you guys" the lady said and walked out the door. When she had left the room I got a feeling that someone was staring at me, s I turned around to see if the was someone there. Then I saw a Boy with brown curled hair, he had a plain white t-shirt and black jeans with some black converse. When he notice that I was watching him, he just turned around and walked away.  "Louis? Is my tail or ears visible?" I asked even when I knew that my ears can't be visible since I wear a Snap-back, and I don't think my tail will get out of my jeans, but I need t be sure. "No, there not visible, why are you wondering?"  Louis ask and look around to see if someone could hear us. "No, nothing, just wondering" I said with a smile. Not long after the lady came back with our schedule."Who of you are Niall?" She asked "Uhm, that's me" i said and took a look over to Louis, but he was texting. "In your first period you have English, In the second you have Science and then you have a lunch break, in your third period you have history and in your last period you have Math." She handed me the schedule. "And you Louis, in your first you have history, second English, Third PE, and fourth Math" Louis looked a little disappointed when the lady handed him the schedule. "What's wrong, Lou?" I asked wit a soft voice in case he was angry or something like that. "We only got one class together.." He said and run out the door. "Lou!" I shouted and run after him, but by the time I have turned the corner he was out of sight. I don't understand why he act like that? No wait .. He hate the fact that he have to make new friends.. What have I done ..?

What do you guys think are going on with Niall and Josh?  Why are Josh so mean to Niall?  What do you think will happen in the next chapter? Do you think anyone are going to found out theire secret?

This was my first chapter of my first fanfic. Feel free to correct me if you found any mistakes or grammar fail. I don't know when I update next time, first I will see if anyone actually read this. I have another idea to a new fanfic, but I will finish this one first, I don't want to mix them since they are so diffrent.