The Duel At Heligoland | Chapter IV

It had been a month since the last engagement. Bismarck had been repaired.

Bismarck: Valhalla?

Lawrence: Hm?

Bismarck: I'd like for you to be my advisor.

Bismarck proceeded to go more into detail.

Lawrence: It would be my honor, Bismarck.

Bismarck: Alright. I do have some paperwork to do.

Lawrence: I can help.

And so, the duo set off to the office. Once there, they started working on the paperwork.

After awhile, they finished up.

Lawrence: I'm going out to patrol near Heligoland. I'll be back by at most 4 pm.

Bismarck: Alright. Radio in if you need us.

*Timeskip*

Valhalla was sailing around near Helgoland. Unfortunately a storm had rolled in, a thick fog along with it.

Lawrence: There's something about these quiet sea's that I don't like. Turn on the lights.

The lights came on, Lawrence not liking that fact, but it was needed.

HPO: Sir, you may want to hear this.

Lawrence walked over to the hydrophones station and put the headset on.

He listened carefully.

Lawrence: Lights off! 

The lights went off.

HPO: It's hard to tell what is causing it, but it sounds like an engine.

Lawrence: And I think you're right.

He then took the headset off and went back to the bridge.

Lawrence: Aerial Radar, see anything?

 ARO: Even if we did, we wouldn't be able to tell. There's far too much interference from the storm.

Lawrence: Alright. Report if it clears up.

HPO: Engine noise is loud, if it's a submarine it should be right under us, and there's a lot of the noise, so it would also be a Wolfpack.

Lawrence: Sonar, have you got anything?

SO: Negative. Clear seas.

Lawrence realized what it was and engaged his rigging.

Now he was Valhalla.

Valhalla rushed towards the location he predicted that the signature came from.

Javelin: It sure is quie-

A thunderous roar echoed over the stormy seas as several high caliber shells were fired, some of them striking King George V.

KGV: YOU HAD TO SAY IT, DIDNT YOU!

Javelin: Sorry!

Glorious: My aircraft are performing a low pas-

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRT*

In the foggy sky, the Royal Navy's patrol saw several beams of yellow.

(A/N: Note, Scandinavia's tracers are yellow)

Javelin: HUH?!

Out of the fog then came Valhalla as he, by fortune or misfortune, ran straight into Javelin, knocking her out as her head slammed into the left shoulder plate of Valhallas' armor.