Twisted

You always hate Phys Ed. Not because you're too lazy or you have an incredibly heavy ass. You just can't stand changing your clothes in a room packed with other kids. Not that you have a terrible body or your sweat smells like hippopotamus's armpit.

You just don't like the atmosphere of your school's changing room. Let alone the poor air curculation system.

So almost every week you come up with a good lie to skip Phys Ed. Since you're an excellent actor and a good student with zero bad records, you have no trouble on reassuring your P.E teacher, Coach Park.

"But coach! I really do have a weak heart."

Yeah, you're not the only one determined to skip Phys Ed. But this guy over here is a badass, he doesn't skip class that easily.

"I'm sorry Baekhyun, but I need a note from your doctor to confirm this. Weak heart disorder is something pretty serious for a kid your age." Coach Park answered as he scratch the back of his ears.

"My God!" Baekhyun reached his chest as he bends forward, cringes like he is struggling against some kind of clawing pain in his chest. "I think.. my heart might.. jump out from it's place." He keeps on gasping for more air, talking in between his heavy breaths.

Well, he's not a bad actor after all.

"Jesus Christ! Are you okay?" Coack Park bend down and help Baekhyun stand up straight.

"I don't know, my vein is pulsing like crazy." Baekhyun explained, and you instantly know that he does suck at Biology. How in the world does a weak heart have to do with pulsing vein?

"This is bad. You need to rest."

And sure, Coach Park is no better.

"I'll take him there, I need to get some hot-packs after all Coach." You offer some help as you take Baekhyun's arm around your shoulder.

"Thank you. Make sure he get some good rest okay?" You nodded as an answer and start dragging Baekhyun.

"You owe me one eyeliner-boy." You hissed under your breath, just enough for Baekhyun to hear you.

"Bubble tea. After school." Baekhyun ansered and you just chuckle in response.

"I take that as a yes." Baekhyun concluded.

Baekhyun do sleep well, wich is fine by you because meanwhile you could read your novel peacefully.

Just when you're about to reach the climax part, the blurred glass door suddenly is opened by a not-too-tall guy with big eyes and almost heart-shaped lips. Do Kyungsoo.

And your peaceful quality time smashes the cold tiled floor and shattered to pieces.

"Your friend over here was faking at the gym class. No need to worry about, he is now problaly dreaming about grilled pork belly." You mumbled pretty loudly without lifting your gaze from your book.

"Why do you think that I'm here for him?" Kyungsoo asked calmly as he walks towards Beakhyun's bed.

"Because you're walking towards him right now." You answered back with your signature poker face, still fixing your eyes on your book but not really reading it.

"Is it a sin if I walk towards Byun Baekhyun?" Kyungsoo is putting no obvious effort to this conversation. He will just repeatedly asking some stupid questions back.

"Well you're definitely not here to have some Q and A session with me, so hurry up finish your business with Byun Baekhyun and get lost." You ansered with a finality in your voice, officially closing the conversation.