Chapter 1 - Fear And Desire

Nora's POV

I awoke in a dark hospital. The ceiling wires were sparking, earning my curiosity. Moving the covers off myself and sitting up, I feel a sudden cold breeze touch my back.

I yelp and shiver for a few seconds, staring into the darkness, turning to my back to see the gown I was wearing had no back.

Taking a deep breath, I stand up and set my feet on the hospital floor which surprisingly took quite a bit of effort.

Groaning I feel stuffed. I was too focused on finding out what happened to look at my stomach. Exiting the room, I look down into the hallway with blinking lights, listening to their strange buzzing.

I let out a nervous "hello" that echoes through the hallway. After a few minutes, I hear shuffling in the dark. Not wanting to end up someone's dinner, I try my best to leave the area.

I look up at the ceiling to see dust fall as the metal beams creak and groan. I slowly begin to feel a swelling in my chest, the gown slowly and gently rubbing against my nipples. I gasp lightly as the sudden sharp touch sent a tingle up my spine.

A strange ache makes its way up my back as my ass feel a great deal heavier than it had been earlier. Taking a deep breath, I continue until I hear a strange screech. Where was Magnhild? Where was everyone? And why was I here?

With a heavy grunt, I accidentally trip and fall. I feel my stomach jiggle like jello as the hospital ceiling behind me collapsed. Making my way down the hall, I watch a strange creature turn to see me.

I froze, my blood growing cold and my skin turning pale, losing all color. It quickly began to rush toward me, screeching at the top of its lungs. When I finally get a grip, I turn and run. I dodge beams and rods at a strange speed, feeling my entire body jiggle with every movement.

As I slide under a destroyed metal column, the creature tries to grab me, screeching and roaring, trying to force its way through.

I run to a room where I'm cornered by several smaller creatures. They rip through my gown and latch onto my breasts, taking me from every hole. I broke quickly, my nerves being too sensitive to allow me to resist. They disappear, turning to dust.

Breathing heavily, I groan, standing up. I turn around to see a mirror only now realizing that I had a bulging belly. I look into the mirror and in my place is myself with dark crimson hair, black sclera with crimson red irises, and black veins covering my body. I place my hand on my belly and watch it move with jolt causing me to.

I spring up in my bed, screaming in my dorm room waking my friends. They rush to my side and comfort me until I'm okay. When I lay down, I try to relax.

No One's POV

Nora lays down, her abdomen revealing itself due to her pink tank top. The light bulge suddenly reveals a group of growing dark veins that fade before something jolts, creating a temporary bulge.