Plan A, B and C

Previously: -
'Breath in, breath out Athanasia. It's finally the day. The day you've been terrified of.'
If you don't understand what today is, then let me tell you.
It's the day where I'm going to Konoha. Yay.... I'm not so happy...... Hah ....... I pleaded so much but they still wanted me to go.
Welp I just have to try not to repeat everything again.....

Present: -

Athanasia's POV:

The smell of Konoha. I sure did miss this. Oh how much fun I used to have here. Hmmmm. Let's see.

I'm just gonna put all the scenerio's together so that I can work according to plan and if it fails I have to use my mana to save my loved ones and kill Sasuke. I'm so glad I realized he will never love me back. Haha. If it were past me I would've been so depressed. I'm so thankful to my change.

So, this is plan A:

I'm going to go to Konoha and make new friends. I'm also going to try, yes try at least to be friends with Sasuke, even though that's impossible but whatever. I'm not going to be a fan girl just a decent normal girl who just wants to friends with Sasuke. Of course I'm going to be friends with Naruto. Then I'm going to go to Konoha's best ninja school where the others are going to study. After the first semester we are going to have summer break. When I go back to Obelia, I will try to find Lucas and make him my playmate. After that I'll learn magic from Lucas the entire Summer vacation and after the vacation I'll go back to Konoha. This will go in a cycle for the next few years. If I'm able to be friends with Sasuke, I'll force him to stay in Konoha with my magic and stop destruction from happening.

Plan B:

If Sasuke by chance doesn't become friends with me and betrays the village again and comes backs to destroy the village like last time, then I have no other choice but to kill him with all the magic I trained from Lucas.

Plan C:

If by chance I'm not able to kill him then I have no choice but to die. For that, I must live my life happily, be with the people I love and have no regrets.

Not gonna lie, plan A turned out pretty good, plan B is decent I guess and plan C turned out to be trash. Well it is what it is.

A/N:

So my friend who I'm going to refer to as 'The Foolish Crow' because he legit acts like crow. I always tease him saying he's gay and all and today when I was texting him he didn't deny it so I teased him again by shipping him again with a friend of his who is a guy obviously. So he then said what about Ijekiel. By Ijekiel he means Ijekiel Alpheus from WMMAP. So now I'm going to write a short one-shot about "The Foolish Crow" and Ijekiel Alpheus, that is, a love story between them. This is going to be so fun.

*I'm acting as though I have a lot of fans who read my fanfics*